Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Secronz - Application [Approved- Aug]

Secronz

Villager
1. Username: secronz
2. Age: 16
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: England

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? I have read the tome.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I have always enjoyed roleplaying and I think its inclusion on your server will allow me to explore aspects of my imagination that have been left previously untapped. I have been an avid player of roleplaying games over a wide range, from Fallout 3 to oldschool pen and paper, I play runescape and have dabbled in several other MMORPGs in the past, I enjoy the immersion into the character role that can be acquired in this way.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I'm Hugo. I live in Glastonbury. I'm generally quite laid back, I don't like to fuss about things. I like to think that I am trustworthy and dependable. I am a student at Bridgwater college studying Computing, Chemistry and Biology. I like to game and to party. I hope to go on to do programming at one of the larger universities. I have an insatiable interest for the workings of computers and other computerized gadgetry. I play rugby and am a competitive FPS gamer. I have made a few mods for the fallout games in the past and am currently working on a large mod for skyrim. I hope to eventually become a game developer doing programming. I am hoping to make friends and acquaintances on this server.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I am aware of these offences.

11. How did you find out about our server?
I was told by a friend of mine.

12. Have you voted for us?
I have voted.

Aug88

Grand Architect
good to see we share the same intresst for the hammer and shizzel but we are a close knit community and we would like to get to know you better before leting you in ! i sugges you add a bit more to 6 and 7

good luck !

Aug88

Grand Architect
great improvement you made Secronz it seems we also share alot of same intressts regarding games and developement. but your small biography shows me your a good player so i bid you welcome to our community and wish you a great time on our server

Application accepted