Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Seeking a Port for my Region

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
I've got a region that needs a port to connect. Anywhere on the spawn side of the continent with a sufficiently large docks or a dinghy to connect to my ship works.

Estes241

The Talking Pizza
Retired Staff
Dunno where your region is exactly, so Sanardu or, as Tiberione suggested, Mockingbay, may make more sense for location.

If you're closer to Linlea (Skele hand on dynamap), the docks are likely able to accommodate, or can easily be adjusted to do so.

If you're interested, PM myself or Solus.

D

Dark Auras

His region is west along the river from Astrakhan if it's the one I'm thinking of.

Estes241

The Talking Pizza
Retired Staff
Took me far too long to find Astrakhan... If that's the case, then aye, Mockingbay would make the most sense. But if he needs a sufficiently sized docks for the boat... well, I don't think that boat (if its the same we used for the new world travel) is gonna be going upriver.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
The region I'm connecting to is actually Whiterock, not Vera. It's extremely north and has a titan of a ship there.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
The region I'm connecting to is actually Whiterock, not Vera. It's extremely north and has a titan of a ship there.
Well my offer still stands if you're interested. We've got boats that go north to places like Stoltfar and Hur/Aeroch Nor so its plausible.