Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Seeking Build Supplies

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Four months of building and.... I never thought that I would say this, but.. I am starting to low on supplies. Compendium is turning into an expensive mistress.

If anyone has any of the following, I'd be interested in chatting.

- Glowstone
- Glass Blocks
- Diorite (Polished or unpolished)
- Prismarine of any kind (But bricks are best)
- Leaves that aren't oak
- Bird heads (We have a rookery to fill)
- Vines (Those mossy bricks tho)

Last edited:

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
i can throw you somebird heads and some prismarine tomorrow when i get on

Sizzix

Doge Keeper
I can supply all of these except for the bird heads !!
edit: I have 1 bird head.

Last edited:

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron

Paint

Also, pretty much what people would get when a burb is donated to the Compendium burb boyfriendo fund for the rookery.

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron

Cukie1 Tadaaa~

To anyone who donated burb to the burb head fund, hit me up with a convo with your characters skin. Please have it in Niahs hot little hands before actually contacting me about it and stuffs.

Also don't forget about the other stuffs on the list needed. We neeeed it for pretty stuff cause I build way too weird and just made a big old bath house.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single

Cukie1 Tadaaa~

To anyone who donated burb to the burb head fund, hit me up with a convo with your characters skin. Please have it in Niahs hot little hands before actually contacting me about it and stuffs.

Also don't forget about the other stuffs on the list needed. We neeeed it for pretty stuff cause I build way too weird and just made a big old bath house.
It's so cute, thank you c:

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Oh hell, I'll donate any bird heads and perhaps some prismarine for a chibi. Remind me later. I'm moving this week, so my server activity will be lower. I'll see about the other goods.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
The rookery is now full of birds and the bird heads are no longer needed. The offer for chibi's is closed. If you already sent your details to Omi and you gave me a bird head before this message, you're fine. Thanks to everyone who donated bird heads!

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Are you still needing Glowstone? I know I have a bit in my place if it'd help n.n

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I've got these for sale:
- Glowstone [1 stack]
- Glass Blocks [20 stacks]
- Diorite (Polished or unpolished) [as many stacks as you like]
- Leaves that aren't oak [13 stacks of birch leaves]
- Bird heads (We have a rookery to fill) [I think about 5 of these] (more can be bought if you need them for IC reasons at Packman's shop)

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Are you still needing Glowstone? I know I have a bit in my place if it'd help n.n
Yup! I still need the other supplies! Just not the bird heads anymore.

I've got these for sale:
- Glowstone [1 stack]
- Glass Blocks [20 stacks]
- Diorite (Polished or unpolished) [as many stacks as you like]
- Leaves that aren't oak [13 stacks of birch leaves]
- Bird heads (We have a rookery to fill) [I think about 5 of these] (more can be bought if you need them for IC reasons at Packman's shop)
I'd be interested in diorite if you have a double chest for a fair price.