Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Selling Night Vision & Invisibility

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
I am currently selling Invisibility and Night Vision potions for a negotiable price, but be fair. I can make quiet a few of either of these potions if necessary, I have about three stacks of materials. You can also make an offer on individual brewing items.

Night Vision: 50r
Invisibility: 100r

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Are these going to be in rp potions or strictly OOC?

-K9

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
I don't know the lore on potions, and if they can be RP or not. In an RP case, the invisibility potions would be like a gas bomb in which you could escape, and the night vision ones would improve your sight senses during night.

W

wakerman4

...invisibility potions would be like a gas bomb in which you could escape...
Amazing idea!!! Great idea's lead to customers!
May I order some now for when I return to the server? Which shouldn't be that long now. Got a computer...needs a monitor.
If so, I'd like to order five potions of 'gas bombs'. And I'll pay 200R per potion, for the pre-order.

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Then perhaps they should be splash potions if they are gas bombs, and no duration added to them...

-K9

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
May I order some now for when I return to the server? Which shouldn't be that long now. Got a computer...needs a monitor.
If so, I'd like to order five potions of 'gas bombs'. And I'll pay 200R per potion, for the pre-order.
You may indeed order five potions of invisibility at the rate of 200r per potion, for 1,000r. These will be made and distributed to you at your own digression. Note: they will be splash potions as to make them more like "gas bombs"