Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Selling QUARTZ!

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
I'm currently selling Quartz!

About 31 stacks of it, going for 25 radiants per block. This due to the high cost of getting near quartz, as the nether is pretty empty in a radius of 1000 from spawn.

Last edited:

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
@Cukie1 Perhaps we can sell off that large sum of White-Wool we have, I believe it was one-double chest.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
When I get home I'll look and see how much oak I have in reserve. I don't imagine I have more than a double chest though.

SobekRa

Lord of Altera
I would like to reserve two chests of each. The order should be ready tomorrow evening/sunday morning.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
I've got 12 stacks of White Wool I'm willing to sell.

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
@Cukie1 Perhaps we can sell off that large sum of White-Wool we have, I believe it was one-double chest.
When I get home I'll look and see how much oak I have in reserve. I don't imagine I have more than a double chest though.
Let me know when you do.

I would like to reserve two chests of each. The order should be ready tomorrow evening/sunday morning.
Two small or large chests? For now I'll write down 2 small chests. But feel free to update that :p.

I've got 12 stacks of White Wool I'm willing to sell.
I'll pay you 1.536 radiants for that.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Let me know when you do.

Two small or large chests? For now I'll write down 2 small chests. But feel free to update that :p.

I'll pay you 1.536 radiants for that.
Can you log on? c:

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
I appear to have grossly miscalculated my own oak wood storage. I'm afraid I don't have enough to really bother with selling at this point. Sorry for cluttering the thread.

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
I have set up several chestshops near the buildsite.
Coördinates: 15531, 66, 3531.

Go to Heaven's Reach and follow the road north/get to the coordinates (no better way yet, about 5 minutes walk).
route.PNG

Last edited:

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
upload_2015-10-27_22-49-48.png
For those interested why I need this much stuff, see above. This is probably 25% completed. It will take me many months to finish it all. Including any sort of detail, inside and outside.

SobekRa

Lord of Altera
I took the freedom to look around while I was there, and it looks stunning (and this is an understatement). Will this be a throne room?