Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Selling RP Weapons

Good idea

• I think this is exactly what we need.

Votes: 29 87.9%
  • Okay...it will work

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • I think it could use work (specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't like it

• Sucks.

• Total voters

Frankieba5

Lord of Altera
RP:

an anvil is bluntly banged by a steel hammer hitting a glowing red sword of steel, a sign by the shop reads (in poor handwriting and grammar, as if written by a primitive beast)

(What you make out of it) In this shop you can order any weapon...for cheap.
(What it looks like) In ∂¡s shøp ¡ séll wéåpøñs, åñy wëåpøñs, ƒør çhéåp.

Next to the sign there hangs some examples

OOC:
I wanted to offer a legitimate way for people to obtain weapons in-game. The price is negotiable but note it will be cheap (unless extremely well-crafted) because I want to throw some legitimate weapon trade into the market. PM me in character as if you were visiting my store-front for any of the weapons above, or another custom one.

Frankieba5

Lord of Altera
I'm going to need a new sword for Thomas. He lost it... Again.
PM me in character as if you were visiting my store-front for any of the weapons above, or another custom one.
Would a crossbow be at all possible?
PM me in character as if you were visiting my store-front for any of the weapons above, or another custom one.
I think I may be making many visits to your shop, my friend, many visits indeed
PM me in character as if you were visiting my store-front for any of the weapons above, or another custom one.:D

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
I'm going to be PM'ing you, lotsa stuff needed.

-K9

Deathmoron

Lord of Altera
When I get back to my computer, and not someone else's computer, I will be PM-ing you!

Finally! Now I can throw away my old worn out weapons!

Bean/Benijim

Loyal Servant of Altera
I've been doing this for ages...
I've only had one order from BLarg for a new chain mail lined cloak
YOU STEALING MY JOB, BOY?

Edit: I've been doing armours and shields. Joint buisness. I'll do armour, you do weps? :D
You can have all the moneys. My char is lacking any RP interaction with people :(

Deathmoron

Lord of Altera

Edit: I've been doing armours and shields. Joint buisness. I'll do armour, you do weps? :D
You can have all the moneys. My char is lacking any RP interaction with people :(
(^-^)/(._.) It's okey!

gamemonster55

Lord of Altera

Hey! I never knew you were selling armor. If I had known, I would have bought some from you. Anyways, when my character grows up, he'll be speaking with you. xD

Frankieba5

Lord of Altera

Sorry for the late reply :D I was on vacation...

Sure, sounds excellent, PM me to work out the specifics
Hey! I never knew you were selling armor. If I had known, I would have bought some from you. Anyways, when my character grows up, he'll be speaking with you. xD
Relatives get free junk :D :D :D :D