Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished {Semi-private} [Moderate] Into the Haunted Manor (June 2) [4:30 EST]

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend

"We heard them. We heard the ghosts!" The voices ring through the streets in the middle of the night. Three children run with pale faces to find their mothers, tears streaming down their cheeks. People in their night gowns come out into the streets to see what the noise is all about. Through whimpers, the children tell of their adventure to the manor, the ghosts they heard, and the dark shadowy figures that yelled at them to get out.

Queen Citrine and General Millin arrange a party to head into the manor and see what lurks within.

===========================================================================================================

Right so! This is the event. I don't expect it to last more than an hour or so. There is a chance of injury but not of death. Because of the size of the manor and the length of the event, I will be keeping the party to a minimum of 5 (excluding Citrine and Millin)

The event is semi-private as characters who have a good reason to be doing stuff in and related to Mockingbay will take priority as this is an event for the city, but if on the day I'm running short on people and strangers wanna come, i'll be more than happy to let them tag along.

There will be loot.

Party: 7/7
  • Tourmaline (tentatively)
  • Watkins
-Salazar
-Lavendula
-Kublai
-Ardaric
-Korchek

Reserves:

ROX will DM
=============================================================================================================​

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
If you need more people, I would love to bring Kublai. He's superstitious as heck so it'll be a blast :)

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Salazar and Lavendula are always trying to go after the spooky monsters and supernatural, if you don't find people directly related to Mockingbay, anyhow.

Cukie1

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Salazar and Lavendula are always trying to go after the spooky monsters and supernatural, if you don't find people directly related to Mockingbay, anyhow.

Cukie1
If you need more people, I would love to bring Kublai. He's superstitious as heck so it'll be a blast :)
I will definitely keep these both in mind and poke you closer to the date if needed! thanks :heart:

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
I’ll totally go as Watkins. This is on literally the one day that my afternoons are still free lol

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Ardaric would try to get involved in any strange going ons.
I'd like to attend as Korchek. Sounds cool.
Oh boy! This event is gaining a lot more interest than I expected!

Im gonna rework the build itself so there’s more to do and it’s not entirely underwhelming and then I can accept a bit of a bigger party!

Meaning this is now public not private and the party is full lmao

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
That's how you sneak your way into an event properly, boys and girls. Just wait for a lot of people.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
little change up in the roster and who's DMing but this will be happening at 4:30 est now

Get ready to get spooped

also build credits to TinyBlueberry cause i just made it look abandoned.