Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Servants Required: Stone Keep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anight

Lord of Altera
Stone Keep is almost finished. Interviews for various positions will be held soon.

I would like someone who has experience of bookworm to apply for the position of librarian.

They should be prepared to use bookworm and trade with other towns for books on lore and history to populate our library and keep it up to date at all times.
I'm up for the job.
I Roleplay as a Scholar and I also was the Librarain of Warstrom, I have also collected all the Books in Altera for Lars and was granted the rank Knight for it. I have written a couple of books and I am experienced with Bookworm.
This would fit greatly with my Roleplaying Character.

Lemon

Loyal Servant of Altera
The Kings Castle is currently undergoing a re-design. Upon completion we shall have various positions available.

Applications below please. Please state which vacancies you are applying for.

House Keeper - 5000 Rads per month
Valet to the High Kings - 4000 Rads per month
House Maid - 500 Rads per month
Cook - 3000 Rads per month
Footman - 1000 Rads per month
*Librarian - 2000 Rads per month
*Kings Guard - 1000 Rads per month (multiple positions)

* New

Accommodation and uniform provided. No need to leave your existing town. These positions are to facilitate future roleplay and roleplay events.
I would like to apply for anything :D

Name: Lemonjuicetaco
Rp Name: Lemonis
Town: Tauredal

Status
Not open for further replies.