Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Servants Required: Stone Keep

Status
Not open for further replies.

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
Username: bewpy
RP name: Nimue Bywpae Oceana
Town: Core
Occupation: An ex-evil, yet still sinister and cruel, mermaid madame with a taste for the flesh of humans.
Applying For: House keeper. Keep in line, anklebiters! :mad: Or librarian.

Master Pheonix

Lord of Altera
Name: Master_Pheonix
Town: Darkwood
Position: housekeeper or valet to the High Kings

I'm looking forward, hopefully, to being of some service to you my liege *bows gracefully*

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
Stone Keep is almost finished. Interviews for various positions will be held soon.

I would like someone who has experience of bookworm to apply for the position of librarian.

They should be prepared to use bookworm and trade with other towns for books on lore and history to populate our library and keep it up to date at all times.

Tchel

Queen of the Wilds
*puts maid outfit on* Housekeeper, me! Please? I already know Stone Keep very well... Won't mention how. ;D

Jónsak

Lord of Altera
Username: Jonni25
RP Name: Jon Isak
Town: Bane
Occupation: Necromancer,Currently using Bane as a safe place to further his powers.Trains Valtyrs in Alchemy and weak magic.
Applying For: Librarian

Jónsak

Lord of Altera
Username: xRoXx
RP Name: Roxanthalas Rohvar
Town: Cubeydoomia (Temp name for town)
Occupation: Trading and Archery.Is mayor of a newly formed town.
Applying For: Footman or Royal Guard/Kings Guard (Me likes Royal Guard more :p )

JDMcNugget

Lord of Altera
Username: JDMcNugget
RP name: Basil Comnenus
Town: Heaven's Reach
Applying For: Librarian (or Guard if need be)

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
Stone Keep is almost finished. Interviews for various positions will be held soon.

I would like someone who has experience of bookworm to apply for the position of librarian.

They should be prepared to use bookworm and trade with other towns for books on lore and history to populate our library and keep it up to date at all times.
Oooooh! Im really excited and nervous! Hope I got a part :D Fingers Crossed everyone!
EDIT:
Just seen the new jobs, put down Kings Gaurd too, but Im happy to get anything, if I get chosen. If I get chosen, I would prefer one of my choices (obvisuly)

Tchel

Queen of the Wilds
Errr... I meant house maid, not housekeeper. I need, Direct supervision under the House Keeper. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.