Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Server down, temporary 1.0 server up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stevey

The main server is down while I transfer things over to the new map. A temporary 1.0 server has been put up for people to test the new 1.0 things. Hollow World rules still apply to this server.

This server doesn't have any plugins, nor any chat channels. If it's crowded please don't spam the chat.

And no pixel arts :p

Connect to it through: minecraft.hollowworld.co.uk:1701

S

Stevey

Many players are experiencing 'invalid server key' when trying to connect. Not sure what it is, its a new error in 1.0. Just keep trying it works eventually.

iTz_Nick_xX

Hollows Explorer
hope this can be made into part of a rp story, we've got quite the little refugee camp going on right now :D

S

Stevey

I would like to remind everyone that we still don't allow griefing. Griefers will be banned.

Spudaman

Legend of Altera
We now have grief patrol, please apply in-game to Minecraft_king or Spudaman if you would like to join, we need your help

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
Yes, I agree for no griefing, but the whole village was griefed. I don't think much would help.:oops: Plus, all the animals were slaughtered for no reason other than being a noob. All the sheep were killed with no wool on them. What's the point of that? Also, almost every house was griefed of valuables, for there was coal, gold, and iron in one of my chests, which was griefed, and pointless objects that you could find anywhere, was griefed. :( I am getting so frustrated with all these noobs! :mad:

Michaël Dirix

Legend of Altera
i logged in and the first thing i saw was a village in a warzone ,craters and fires eveyrwhere ,and a whole forest on fire,and then .......it became night .....

Steelcryo

King of the north!
Fire was everywhere because we didn't have world guard and creepers literally went to town destroying everything.

Master Pheonix

Lord of Altera
The creeps sure got their revenge for not being able to damage everything for so long. But there should be no excuse for those who are griefing others, we all abided by the rules before hand so now with all this freedom do people need to go and choke themselves? It seems like when there is too much freedom people lose themselves for whatever reasons, we need to control ourselves and make sure that we are having fun not causing grief to one another.

Status
Not open for further replies.