Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Server down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
Unfortunately the server will be down until Lars or Tinblue/Cherbert wake up and start it again. Unsure what killed it but it died and I'm unable to start it. Sorry for the delay guys.

*Goes to learn linux*

Alec

Lord of Altera
So, how does it work do these guys live somewhere where we will be abandoned at night? lol
Well better go back to my nightly ritual.
-goes to post on every thread that is alive at the moment.-

ZaneCelmer

Hollows Explorer
Its okay friend. I'm sure you did what you could. We all understand. :) well, i think i will do the same as Lars and Cherbert, and get some rest. gn

Alec

Lord of Altera
Moochick maybe it was you running around so mutch. xD
Like a hamster wheel.
Maybe you power the server?
Its a conspericy.

Moochick

The Very Best, That No One Ever Was
That means that I blame fitz for little Timmy's death
*child screams in the background*

Avery Thomas

Sorrows Warrior
I thought little timmy got kidnapped by gnolls but then the prince and his footmen couldn't save him so he died and then turned into the undead where the prince killed him for his magic 'ring'?

Moochick

The Very Best, That No One Ever Was
This is why I find it horrible when parents name any of their children "Timmy". The name is a magnet of death to all who hold it. They will be doomed to a childhood of being killed, tortured, eaten, falling down wells, and being slapped lightly and repeatedly across the nose.

Status
Not open for further replies.