Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Server experiencing problems

Puskins123

Lord of Altera
We Got DDOSED?
So we ain't got any file protection service? Aka Fake stuff in front of our ddos vulnerable point?
Thanks Cherbert!

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
It was kind of a blessing in disguise. It highlighted a problem at the DC in that it became apparent we had a 100mb/s rate limit incorrectly applied to our switch. Since we are paying for a 1gb/s connection this was obviously quite frustrating when I found out and had it not been in place the DDOS wouldn't have even scratched the surface of our connection capabilities and we wouldn't have noticed it.

Obviously a bit of shouting on my part got our rate limit removed and hopefully a refund for the last 6 months for the 1gb service we didn't have will be on its way to us. In future these pathetically small DDOS's won't affect us.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
It was kind of a blessing in disguise. It highlighted a problem at the DC in that it became apparent we had a 100mb/s rate limit incorrectly applied to our switch. Since we are paying for a 1gb/s connection this was obviously quite frustrating when I found out and had it not been in place the DDOS wouldn't have even scratched the surface of our connection capabilities and we wouldn't have noticed it.

Obviously a bit of shouting on my part got our rate limit removed and hopefully a refund for the last 6 months for the 1gb service we didn't have will be on its way to us. In future these pathetically small DDOS's won't affect us.
You are a legend

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Someone give the man a medal strepsil.