Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Settlement of Necnon [ghost town/not active]

DemenDius

Lord of Altera
{Moderate}

Introduction:
Welcome traveler. While mining in the Sorrows you might need a place to stay. That is what i am here to offer you! this Settlement is 4 walls of protection and a community that can give you protection and trust. I hope to see you around in Necnon

Description:
Necnon is a newly made town that is here for players to feel safe from bandits, mobs and dummyplugs in the sorrows. It is so far 14 claim big [(16*16)*14] and still able to expand. This is also not ment to be a place to live but to be a place to seek shelter while in the sorrows.
Settlement Name: Necnon
Mayor: Ulrik Hanson [Demendius]
Current Wealth: 0
X: -184
Y: 63
Z: -467
Population: one so far
Daily Tax Rate: 0
Cheapest Plot Cost: 0
Biggest Plot Cost: 0

Screenshots:

The settlement.

The harbor.

The harbor... again...

Residents:
Ulrik [demendius]

Travel:
There is only one way to get to there... you have to cross the sea with a tiny boat...

Market: With a small market we can share and trade what we find in the sorrows without having to go to NK

Last edited:

Teeke

Lord of Altera
What danger classification is this settlement? Looking at those big walls I'd think it's moderate?

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
I'm gunna be honest here. I love that there are towns being made in the Sorrows. Not simply because it means more people to kill. But because it is bringing some much needed life to the Sorrows. I know it's a bit much to hope for: but I would even like to see towns make enemies with other towns. Possibly even have little PvP battles and all that good stuff. Uuuugh, open world PvP soooo goooood.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
I'm gunna be honest here. I love that there are towns being made in the Sorrows. Not simply because it means more people to kill. But because it is bringing some much needed life to the Sorrows. I know it's a bit much to hope for: but I would even like to see towns make enemies with other towns. Possibly even have little PvP battles and all that good stuff. Uuuugh, open world PvP soooo goooood.
People just need to get armor to match yours

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Introduction: Welcome traveler. While mining in the Sorrows you might need a place to stay. That is what i am here to offer you! this Settlement is 4 walls of protection and a community that can give you protection and trust. I hope to see you around in Necnon

Description:
Necnon is a newly made town that is here for players to feel safe from bandits, mobs and dummyplugs in the sorrows. It is so far 14 claim big [(16*16)*14] and still able to expand. This is also not ment to be a place to live but to be a place to seek shelter while in the sorrows.
Settlement Name: Necnon
Mayor: Ulrik Hanson [Demendius]
Current Wealth: 0
X: -184
Y: 63
Z: -467
Population: one so far
Daily Tax Rate: 0
Cheapest Plot Cost: 0
Biggest Plot Cost: 0

Screenshots:

Residents:
Ulrik [demendius]

Travel:
There is only one way to get to there... you have to cross the sea with a tiny boat...

Market: With a small market we can share and trade what we find in the sorrows without having to go to NK
It will never be as awesome as Eresse!;)

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
Good guess Baron. But I'll never allude to the exact enchantments. And with that, /rerail!

Teeke

Lord of Altera
*The Elders of Eresse have taken note of the new settlement, please except an envoy of good tidings in the next few days*