Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased Seymour DeWitt

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
seymour.png

cooltext122980658246658.png

KEY INFORMATION:

Race: Dapper Human
Social Status: He extends beyond your classifications of status. Basically of noble birth, living off inheritance money to fund his living choices.
Sexuality: Straight
Height: 6’5
Weight: 195lbs
Date of Birth: 31st of Sporebloom
Date of Death:
Homeland:
Near Tambry
Current Home: Transient

PHYSIOLOGY:

Build: The body of a lean traveller. The look of a man who genuinely prefers walking everywhere he goes.
Hair: Slightly unkempt hair of a brilliant orange variety. It goes to his shoulders, and prefers to loosely pull it back.
Eyes: Blue
Skin: Certainly has seen some sun.
Identifying Marks: --
Appearance: That of a debonair wanderer. Only really owns two sets of clothes, but washes them often as he can.
Clothing: For social occasions, Seymour prefers his black jacket over white shirt, cravat non-optional. Dark gray pants. Other option being tan overcoat and deep purple shirt to pair with darker brown pants.
Weaponry: But weapons are terribly dull.
Prized Possessions: His well-kept clothes.
Hygiene: Does what he can as a traveller, but generally well maintained.
Voice: Victor from Corpse Bride

QUALITIES AND FLAWS:

Strengths: Jack of all trades. Various useful trivia. Curious proficiencies. Fit for long distance running and general travel. Smoooth.
Fears: Being made a fool of. Cockroaches.
Weaknesses: Combat. Shows of strength.
Intelligence: Considers himself to be an intelligent man. Easily falls into a more logical category of thought.
Languages: Common.
Profession: Professional intellectual wanderer

ETHICS AND MOTIVATIONS:

Personality: Seymour’s curiosity of the world drives him forward. One for laughter and joviality, he likes meeting people as much as seeing new places.
Religion or Cults: Jax and Silas
Alignment: True Neutral
Short Term Goals: --
Long Term Goals: Visit every major city

TRIVIA:

Favourite...
Place:
The coasts near Port Silver
Pastime: Traveling
Food: Roast duck with asparagus
Drink: Hearty red wine
Colour: Purple
Animal: Doesn’t have a preference

Least Favourite...
Place:
Anywhere terribly humid
Pastime: Physical labor
Food: Soups. Uncivilized creation.
Drink: Dark teas
Colour: Yellow
Animal: Insects

QUOTES:

"I am not afraid of this world. I am afraid of its people. With a volcanic lava flow, I know undoubtedly that it will burn. A choppy sea, I can expect some difficulty in sailing. But if I sit down to tea with a perfect stranger, I never know if I'll walk away with my handkerchief bloodied. But I never let that fear stop me, because I really do like tea on the off day.~"

RELATIONS:

Loved:

Trusted:

Befriended:

Liked:

Neutral:

Unsure of:

Wary of:

Afraid of:

Disliked:

Hated:

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Oh hey. Look. I brought him on server. Sent him to sleep in one of Jax's pews, but that counts right? ;) Will be throwing him out more often now.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Ive used that picture for a D&D character!

Also
Get the girl and wipe away the debt

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Ive used that picture for a D&D character!

Also
Get the girl and wipe away the debt
I got it from the Character Thread you posted actually.~
>.> I'll have to rewatch that clip today.

I want this guy to join The Eyes of Silas.

I will find you.

And I will recruit you.
^_^ I'll be having him around more. Just gotta find me.~

Hrm, a man with some money, eh?
*Thinks about ways to scam him*
I like the way you think! :D

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I feel like I've unintentionally created a name with about 20 different pop culture references hidden in it. Wooops. xD

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
An account of mine will be freeing up in the future. He might go into that slot. I know @Balatro and @IceandFire had poked me about him, so when I start playing him (again maybe hopefully) in the coming weeks, you guys just hit me up. Since the only RP I've done with him is, *Seymour sleeps on the Jax pew* I may also edit him to be more era appropriate and less of an 18th century Romantic. :p