Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Shalherana Pilgrimage [May 6th-May 13th]

Firegirl

Lord of Altera

A pilgrimage in Shalherana's honor will be held.

Those who worship the Great Mother, or wish to take this grand walk are invited. Adventurers or those of similer nature are also invited.

The suggested route we will be taking is going from Storm's Landing to Natri'Evar, to pray at the Shalherana shrine held there.

Along the way we will take rest stops and stop at various towns.

Classifcation: Peaceful (However this waviers in said regions we will be stopping at.)

Time: 3:30pm CST-4:30pm CST.

Route (Just letting the region owners know I am planning this):

Storm's Landing: (No Tag Needed)

Mockingbay: The Tottot and mokwar

Sanardu: Elz

Rivelton: Blorbis83 BrownEyedGirl7

Potsfield: ??

Natri'Evar: Cukie1

Last edited:

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
...we don't own Rivelton. We own Astrakhan and Valerius. XD

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Lilly was not warned of this beforehand.. And she does not have the best impression of Alanis

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
These two are mine, under Maceo de Courtnay, which means they are Igneous lands.
Ok, still letting you know will be resting there then. :p

...we don't own Rivelton. We own Astrakhan and Valerius. XD
Oh, on the fourms it said you did. q-q

Lilly was not warned of this beforehand.. And she does not have the best impression of Alanis
I don't really think I would need to send a letter if only at max, 5 people are going to show up, pray for a couple of days, then take the cart back. xD

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Ok, still letting you know will be resting there then. :p
what im saying is.. they aren't religious places. they're violent and igneous regions, which means they see Ignis as the only god. i am just trying to avoid you getting annoyed.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Im fine with you going to Sanardu, church there is for Jax but currently in ruins and waiting repair. :p

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
what im saying is.. they aren't religious places. they're violent and igneous regions, which means they see Ignis as the only god. i am just trying to avoid you getting annoyed.
I assumed you be confused, where not stopping at those places because their religious importance, where only stopping there to rest. Literally just saying a quick before meal prayer, eating, and then going to sleep before heading off again in the morning. :p

Im fine with you going to Sanardu, church there is for Jax but currently in ruins and waiting repair. :p
Again, if I wanted to go to the Shalherana based places, I'd go there. It's only for a rest.

CatalystGaming

Lord of Altera
I'm not sure I see the issue regarding a pilgrimage in lands outside of their religion-- Why does that need consent? If it's going to step on some toes, let's let that happen organically.

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
I'm not sure I see the issue regarding a pilgrimage in lands outside of their religion-- Why does that need consent? If it's going to step on some toes, let's let that happen organically.
I think it's because they think I'm going to preach Shalherana teaching in Ingis based lands. I know those lands are Ingis besides Sanadru and Natri'Evar. Literally all I intend to do is rest.

Legendary Fiction

It took a lot to get here
I'm slightly confused. The title says May 6-13th. So, each day, or is one a 'rain day'?
The timing is only an hour. Would that be enough for the actual travel and prayers? Or is this an hour each day?

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
I just relized today and tomorrow I can't do 3:30....so I'm bumping it back to 3-4 for today. Sunday I can't make those times at all, but next week Monday-Friday should be 3:30-4:30.