Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Short Stories about Salam Myshe

Shywinds

Villager
How I met Gotlieb Feld and Dawn Alborn: :cool:

Personally, I love going to bakeries and trying warm, fresh bread that came straight from the brick oven. So every Tuesday, I go out to Port Silver and walk into the local bakery. It's a nice, quiet, cozy place. I would just pay for some bread and eat it before heading home. It was a nice routine, but something happened. As usual, I ordered my fresh bread and sat down to wait until it was cool enough. Then, I heard a familiar sound. The sound of a crackling fire growing bigger. This was not strange, as the baker was probably just heating his oven.

The bakery began to rise in temperature, slowly, but not totally unnoticeable. A large crack could be heard from the back. Now you could hear a roaring flame and the temperature was rising dramatically! I knew exactly what was going on. I could tell everyone else did too, as they were all running towards the exit. I tried to pick up my things and head the same direction, but the doorway crashed under itself! My only chance to escape this wicked flame was through one of the windows.

Dodging the growing flame and running to the window, the fire was closing in on me. When I had reached the window, my first action was to open it. One problem, it was locked shut. This meant I was trapped and had no other escape plan. Out of nowhere, the glass of the window shatters inward and a well-built human man had jumped in and tossed me out the window into a pile of hay. He jumped out not late after tossing me, I hadn't even had the time to get
up.

"Yitak Izzazzazz?? Yitak Embrak Mol'mar!" I screamed at him.
"What are you even saying? I honestly cannot understand your tongue."
Sometimes, when stressed out, I can randomly start speaking Mok'yra without paying attention. I live only with my brother, so I commonly forget that it is just a Corrupted Elf language. "Sorry, I should be thanking you."
"Ah, don't worry about it. I'm Gotlieb Felb, how about you?"
"My name is Salam Myshe. Why did you jump in and save me?"
"Ah, because you were the only one trapped in there. That and you were one of those elf guys that everyone says are always up to no good. I may have sort of wanted to see if that was true. Why don't you come over for a bite sometime? Here are some directions to where My friend Dawn and I live." Gotlieb handed me a piece of paper that told which paths to take out of Port Silver to get there.
"Thank you again, I will surely try and be there tomorrow night."
Gotlieb walked down the road with a girl. Easily assumed that this was the "Dawn" person I was told about.

{The Next Night}

This was the place that the road led me. It seemed to be a in a not too shabby state. A small flower garden off to the side and a short gravel path. I walked up to the door and knocked, the lights were on and I could smell fresh pumpkin pie. Footsteps were growing softly louder as a girl, presumably Dawn, answered the door.

"Oh... You're that Corrupted Elf that Gotlieb rescued.." The Girl stared disgustedly at me/.
"Well, uh, hello there? You must be Dawn? May I come in?" I tried to smile but she wouldn't budge her glare.
"I guess you could. Just don't lie your dirty fingers on anything or else I'll cut you!"
"Hey hey hey! Dawn, calm down. Maybe grab some fresh air. I'll show our new friend around." Gotlieb cut in. I'm thankful that he did too.
"Yeah, alright. I'll be back in a bit."

Gotlieb walked me around the house, it was small and cozy. I liked that. When we entered their living space, one thing stuck out to me. A scythe hanging on the wall, it was overwhelmingly oozing power all of the room. Corrupted power. Upon realizing this was that whatever it was made of was not originally forged by a human. Humans cannot sense this immense power either, making them unaware of their strength with it. I decide not to mention it, considering it had no effect on them.

I walked into the dining room, where Gotlieb and Dawn were already talking and sitting.
"Ouch, this bite really hurts." Dawn was holding her arm.
"What is it? When did you get it?" Gotlieb asked her.
"Just a bit ago, while I was outside, a small spider bit me."
"Here let me see it." I entered their conversation.
"Why should I let you near it!?Ouch! Ok, you can look at it."
"This swelling, you have cave spider toxin in your blood. Let me check if I have something for it on me."
"How could you tell that so quickly?"
"I've had some practice. Here, take this Anti-Toxin. It should help clear it out of the bloodstream." I handed Dawn the Antidote from my bag.
"Thanks, you can go over and have a piece of pie. I'm sorry that I have judged you a little too soon."
"It's no problem. I have gotten used to it."

MOAR COMING SOON