Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Shroom2021 Application to whitelist [Approved - Arkk]

Status
Not open for further replies.

shroom2021

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: shroom2021
2. Your real name: Nicholas Seniura
3. Age: 28
4. Gender: Male
5. Country:United States

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
I agree.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I have experience role playing in several tabletop games, as well as experience with several different LARPS and MMOs

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Hi, my handle is shroom and I have recently purchased Minecraft. I am a medieval enthusiast who spends his time participating in events like the SCA, Darkon, Dag, Amt, etc. I also design and create armor pieces that are both functional and look nice(although my wife may disagree about the latter point.) Other than the medieval stuff, I have interest in video games, Linux, programming, game design(any type, mostly table top), and circuitry(with a focus in security devices.) I have been playing Minecraft for about a week now and I decided that I wanted to try the famed multiplayer aspect of this game. When I noticed your server I knew I had found my preferred playground. I never use cheats, I mine/hunt/search for everything that I construct, and I take great pride in building my own things from the ground up. I have a utilitarian approach to most designs that I believe has always coincided with medieval architecture and I have a great deal of experience in design management and troubleshooting. I enjoy using forums to discuss similar interests with other users and I also enjoy researching those interests.​
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I have only recently started playing minecraft, so unfourtunately, other than a single tower that I have built and a couple of hovels I cannot say I have a breadth of experience... yet.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I have always enjoyed playing the role of the "background" characters. Being in the spotlight and having the largest place in the world doesn't appeal to me. If selected for the whitelist I would carry on this tradition as well.​
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I am aware, I do not use cheats.
12. How did you find out about our server?
I found your server during a general inquiry.​
13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
I have now.

Arkkaine

Admiral of the Warstrom Fleet
Approved.

From reading your introduction I'm sure your building will improve with time. I'd love to see some of that armor of yours. :p

And people who roleplay as background characters are my favourite, I hate it when you have about 10 people in one place trying to be the all powerful lord of darkness. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.