Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Signature Banners

Status
Not open for further replies.

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
I am now declaring it against the rules to have anything more than 1 graphical banner in your signature. If anyone is found to have more than this or any other excessively large signature will find their posts deleted.

(All forum moderators please take note).

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
There are a few which are rather stupidly large tbh, I'd say if it was more than you were posting you should reduce it in size ;) You can tell the worst offenders as they have about 4inches of signature :p

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
There are a few which are rather stupidly large tbh, I'd say if it was more than you were posting you should reduce it in size ;) You can tell the worst offenders as they have about 4inches of signature :p
Why do I think that was aimed at me? :3

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
So... What if you have, say... An image, a quote AND a link? Not talking about anyone that I know of, just curious *whistles*.
Oh, and a rather large statement. Forgot that one.

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
So... What if you have, say... An image, a quote AND a link? Not talking about anyone that I know of, just curious *whistles*.
Oh, and a rather large statement. Forgot that one.
Try 3 images, 4 link's, a quote and 4 of the achievement generator thing's, then you shall be almost the same as my signature was at one point :D

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Mine isnt that large it's just that the pony takes up a lot of vertical space.

Ofelion

I think I might like it here
Look. It's pretty much obvious that most of the people posting here are the very ones that this was aimed at :)

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Frankie and Jonsak - sigs are too big, reduce them in size or be banned from the server :p

Frankie yours is also just bloody hideous.

Status
Not open for further replies.