Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

SilverSnake's Application [Accepted - ToastySpam]

SilverSnake_

Villager
About Me!

1. What is your Minecraft username?
  • SilverSnake_
2. How old are you?
3. What country are you from?
  • United States of America
4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
  • Yep!
5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
  • Metagaming is having your character know something that they should realistically not know, like your character knowing someone's location when the other person never revealed it in game. Powergaming is doing something your character should realistically be unable to do, or roleplaying in a way that doesn't allow the person you are roleplaying with to respond.
6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
  • No
7. Name one of our current Mentors.
  • Niko
8. Tell us about yourself!
  • Hello! You can call me Snake, or Silver if you prefer. My favorite game genres are RPG, sandbox, and adventure, among others. I especially like character-centric games and some of my favorites are Dragon Age and FFXV. I draw a lot, and will most likely be drawing bunches of art for any of my characters here! I have 1 dog, but live with 3. Two are my mothers dogs, named Rusty and Ripley, and the other is my dog Spencer! All 3 are cocker spaniel-poodle mixes, or cockapoos for short!
9. Do you have any examples of your work?
  • My instagram is rhyaboo, it has all my most recent art if you want to see it!
10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
  • I found it through google! I was looking for a server to get back into roleplaying with, and found you guys!

About My Character!

Character Name:
  • Pyrrha Oriolt (pronounced peer-ha or-e-olt)
Character Age:
Character Race:
  • Caparii Lighthoof
Appearance:
  • Pyrrha is 5’4” and has long pale brown hair with reddish-brown fur on her legs. She has green eyes and curling, black horns on her head. Her skin is light, but not quite pale. She wears a flowy white shirt, and no pants due to her goat legs. She almost always keeps flowers threaded through her hair.
(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
  • Attached below
Written Test!

“I cannot BELIEVE you Pyrrha! You’re just…. Just going to LEAVE?” Pyrrha winced at her brother’s accusatory tone “Yes Renaud. I’m sor-”
“No! You promised! You promised me that you'd wait for me to be old enough to go with you!” He cried. He was very distraught, as he should be. “Renny, I’m sorry. I know I promised but I just can't stay anymore! Im 24 now. Im much too old to just be hanging around at home. I feel the pull of the outside world so strongly now. You know that mom was very Lenngseain right?” She sighed, placing a hand on Renaud’s head. “That's why she leaves, yeah? She feels the wanderlust and dad stays with us all.”
“Yeah… I know. That's why Tevo leaves too.” Renaud sniffles and pushes his fluffy brown hair out of his eyes to wipe them. “But, do you gotta leave now? I’m gonna miss you. I’m 14 now, so you don't even have to wait much longer!”
“Renny, im sorry, but i can't. I'll come and visit every year for the blood moons though, and I promise i'll be there for your tachtaois seramnas no matter what.” Blinking back tears, she ruffles Renny’s hair and tugs on one of his growing horns. “I'll even write a journal for you every year of my travels. You have to share it with everyone else though okay?”
“... okay.” He giggles, shaking Pyrrha’s hand off his head. “I doubt Lurelin will share though, once she gets her hands on them.”
“Guess you'll just have to be sneakier and faster than them hm? Just like your big sis!”
“Yeah, just like you.” Renaud’s smile brightens up the room, but falls a little. “.... I'm gonna miss you Pyrs. You better stay safe out there, especially now. Also, you BETTER only miss my tachtaois seramnas if you're dead! Even then i'll find and kill you a second time!”
Pyrrha chuckles “There’s that little fireball. I wondered if you had drowned under all those tears.” Renaud huffs and turns his back on her. “I have to leave now Renny. Ill see you later.” She says as she scoops him up into a hug. Setting him down, she gives a little wave as she leaves the small garden. Pyrrha sighs as she walks into the house. “Now for the rest of the family.” She gives a little smile.

An hour, at least 6 hugs, and several gallons of tears later, Pyrrha finally steps out onto the main road closest to her small home. “Well, where to now?”

Attachments

ToastySpam

Chairman of the Procrastination Committee
Legend
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Legend
CONGRATULATIONS!

Hey! I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game; there is no need to read all the links straight away. Go ahead and get started! +

Survival Guide
Read this to help when you login!

The King's Law
Server rules.

Roleplay
A guide to the basics of roleplay formatting.

The Official Lore & The Lore Book
If you need information on the world, this is the place to look.

In-Game Character Cards
So you don't have to describe your character every time you meet someone new.

Donate to the Server!
Do this to help keep us going - as well as earn some nifty rewards.

STARFALL
The current campaign is on its way. Look out for updates here.

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points:

+ Do not powergame, metagame or use x-ray texturepacks on the server! Our moderation team will not hesitate to deal with reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will bebanned irrespective of their innocence.

+If you'd like to provide any feedback, concerns, suggestions, or otherwise on our application process, please feel free to contact me here on the forums.+