Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

SininenLehti - Application

SininenLehti

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:SininenLehti
2. Age:15
3. Gender:Male
4. Country:Finland
5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?Yes

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?I would like to play on your server and i have experience of roleplaying.
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.My name is Jaakko and i dont have any 'offical' hobby but my unoffical hobby is playing minecraft and games like cod and bf. I have plan with my friends in school what we going to do if i can come to play on this server. Right now im excited about minecraft roleplaying but other minecraft roleplayservers are not s good and my friend suggested to send appication here and play in good roleplayserver.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.I format my computer few days ago and i forget to take pics of my minecraft stuff to memorycard.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?No.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?Yes I am aware and I will not use any of them

11. How did you find out about our server?My friend told about this servers.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
In question six you tell us you have RP experience. Could you tell us what that experience is and how you like RP, please?

SininenLehti

Villager
I have plannig with my friends that we could make monastery and i have roleplay experience from other minecraft roleplayserver like Mel-Linxia

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
This application is in the wrong folder. Could a moderator or administrator please move it?