Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Sinister Grace [Accepting applicants]

Scar

Noble of Altera

Apply for this faction!

To apply, simply reply to this thread with the provided fields filled:

Minecraft Username:
Real age:
Character Name:
Character Age:
It's race and profession:
Reason for joining this faction:
Current residence:
Affiliation with any house:
Would you and how much would you be willing to donate to the wealth of the faction?:
Link to character profile (if you have one):
Time zone:
How often, how long and during what period of time you're online:

If you have any questions or suggestions, do feel free to reply below with both of these categories, as well as an application for this faction! ^^

Last edited:

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
Nice, we should get ingame and roleplay when my character is revived by the Sisterhood. I'm the Exalted of Jishrim ;)

Scar

Noble of Altera
As me and the only other member, probably my future right hand, decided, we're changing this group to a polyheistic one before the word got out. This means that we now accept people from all religions, no matter what you worship!

Scardrac

Felsummer
As me and the only other member, probably my future right hand, decided, we're changing this group to a polyheistic one before the word got out. This means that we now accept people from all religions, no matter what you worship!
oh thank god that means that this is now entirely family friendly. praise the lord.

but no seriouesly. I am impressed by the initiative and effort you put into your threads and builds. I hope this goes well for you.

Scar

Noble of Altera
Here's a quick update on the current situation:

Currently, we are in the works of acquiring land as we already have enough funds for it. However, we are attempting to achieve our first goal and obtain a server-side building as a means of headquarters for ourselves. We plan on barricading this building to our needs as it is but an old ruin if we do get it. We are currently discussing this with the administration.

Secondly, I want to inform all of you who are interested that the back story slightly (Not done yet) changed and want to remind you that this is now a polytheistic group, meaning any God worshiper has the chance to join. If you have what it takes, that is...

Third, I want to remind you that we have a thread in the settlements forum section: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/extremely-violent-valors-retreat-settling-in-has-begun.31299/, however, in the upcoming days it might be removed.

And lastly, we accept applications for now, until a good amount of active members make their way to this organization. So apply now and come RP with me! Or just come RP!

Last edited:

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
Minecraft Username: Rosary_Omen
Real age: 33
Character Name: Garret Ashworthy
Character Age: 25
It's race and profession: Halfling. TBD
Reason for joining this faction: Because it fits well with Garret's lifestyle.
Current residence: None
Affiliation with any house: None
Would you and how much would you be willing to donate to the wealth of the faction?: I'd be willing to donate whatever was needed.
Link to character profile (if you have one): http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/garret-laughingshadow-ashworthy.31351/#post-511031
Time zone: +0930, Central Australia
How often, how long and during what period of time you're online: As often as I can be, when I'm not doing Warcraft stuff. Length of time depends on my attention span/mood/things going on etc. But I tend to play for decent lengths of time.

Scar

Noble of Altera
Minecraft Username: Rosary_Omen
Real age: 33
Character Name: Garret Ashworthy
Character Age: 25
It's race and profession: Halfling. TBD
Reason for joining this faction: Because it fits well with Garret's lifestyle.
Current residence: None
Affiliation with any house: None
Would you and how much would you be willing to donate to the wealth of the faction?: I'd be willing to donate whatever was needed.
Link to character profile (if you have one): http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/garret-laughingshadow-ashworthy.31351/#post-511031
Time zone: +0930, Central Australia
How often, how long and during what period of time you're online: As often as I can be, when I'm not doing Warcraft stuff. Length of time depends on my attention span/mood/things going on etc. But I tend to play for decent lengths of time.
You're in. :p