Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Sir Keylock - Application [Approved - Itzzaboy]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Kellog

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Sir Kellog
2. Your real name: Ryan Keylock
3. Age: 23
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: England

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?

I have read the Tome of Citizenship and completely agree with the conditions.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I very much enjoy roleplaying and I am glad to see there are people and dedicated servers out there for people to help immerse themselves in ways that most servers cannot provide.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I am a graduate student who is about to start a new career in the architectural industry. I am a 3D Architectural Visualiser and love to design, build and create. Minecraft is a game I have always admired for its boundless limits yet never got round to investing myself until recently and now I am hooked and want to share the experience with new people and meet new interesting characters. I have new ideas which I would love to design and create but with people out in the world of Minecraft rather than on my own. I would very much like to join such a dedicated server as yours because there are so few servers that offer the immersion and a touch of realism by not teleporting etc. I have only recently got into Minecraft and have completely become obsessed with it and would like to immerse myself with people that are also devoted and enjoy the game. I have search and played on many servers recently but after doing all this research I have found that you're server looks the most fun, dedicated, mature and exciting with the events etc. This is why I would love to join you're server and look forward to you're response.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I am afraid I do not have a portfoilo available right now, but I assure you I am in love with Minecraft and have so many new and exciting ideas to show, but I do not want to do this on a server by myself. I am so very dedicated to the game and my designs, I just ask for the opportunity to share the experience with such dedicated people.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I enjoy Formula one (as some of my friends own different teams), I do archery and swimming. I would also love to take part in such a server.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I understand and completely agree.

Sir Kellog

Villager
How come people who have applied after me got instantly approved and I even made a donation aswell?! Yet not heard anything....

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
How come people who have applied after me got instantly approved and I even made a donation aswell?! Yet not heard anything....
If you have a good application then you will get accepted. Just wait it never takes longer than an hour

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
If you have a good application then you will get accepted. Just wait it never takes longer than an hour
You cant really promise that jakp.

And sir kellog, i'm sorry you've been kept waiting, I shall look at your application now.

Status
Not open for further replies.