Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Sir_Niccum - Whitelist Application [Approved-Karasu1996]

Sir_Niccum

Loyal Servant of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username: Sir_Niccum
2. Age: Fifteen
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: The United States of America

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
- Aye, I've read the tome. Just a thought, though. On your roleplaying guide, the "*" are asterisks.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
- I'm really hopeing that the roleplay on this server is very good, as I've been looking for somewhere to escape for some time now. So far, I'm impressed on several things that I've noticed, being the architecture seen in the photos, the obvious dedication by the people on this server, and the website! This a neat website, and I've not seen any like it before. Your world map already satisfies my stalking needs.
I've been roleplaying on Xbox and Runescape since 2006, and I am still active on both console and game. Only recently (November) have I looked into Minecraft Roleplaying, and this is my fourth time applying for a server. The others wern't as well organized and structured (Lore-wise) than this one, and I'm looking very forward to a session.
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
- My name is Jesse, and I'm a fifteen-year-old Freshman in Highschool from the heartland of America. I'm shy, my shell cracks easy, and I have a good sense of humor. My typical life consists of schoolwork, video gaming, and writing/playing music. Generally, I'm a good student, and I definantly keep my studies before roleplaying and video gaming. In my spare time, apart from the two obvious, I am a rock/blues/jazz drummer, and I am forming my own band (Hopefully we're famous some day!). In addition, I am apart of my school's band (Marching, Concert, and Jazz), speech team, acedemic club, and football team. Thankfully, I haven't been too busy with any of these, as the season is just about over (Speech, Football, and Marching seasons are already over). In my high school "career", I plan to study history (Military history, to be specific), and I hope I can get some sort of degree relating to it. I could also go for something in mathmatics. After college, I plan to enlist in the United States Marine Corps, and, as I will have a Bachelor's Degree, I'll be able to qualify for Officer Canidate School, and hopefully I'll be an infantry officer!
8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
- Sorry, no pictures

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
- N/A
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
- As on most (If not all) roleplay servers. Yes.

11. How did you find out about our server?
- Google and Youtube have the force within them.

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
I think I have. I clicked, typed in my name and the captcha, but nothing happened.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
A very good application. Thanks for the part about the asterisks, I immediately added it to my guide.