Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Skeira: The Blade Cares Not for the Cause

Axex

Lord of House Hawklight
-Priest/Priestess/Religious Leader: Axex
-Public or Private: Public, but there's few people who know he's going to try
-Temples or Shrines Involved: None, Axex believes Skeira better worshiped on a field of battle than a temple forged in her name.
-Have you spoken with the town/region owners? I do have permission yes.
-Date:
Monday 1st September
-Time: 12pm AEST

While I am using this format, this will not be a traditional summoning event as Axex believes Skeira is one who would not be turned by grandeur or mass prayer, much as she allows her followers to see the delusions of war. This might be the right or wrong way to go about it who knows, but this is how he will try.

Last edited:

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
-Priest/Priestess/Religious Leader: Axex
-Public or Private: Public, but there's few people who know he's going to try
-Temples or Shrines Involved: None, Axex believes Skeira better worshiped on a field of battle than a temple forged in her name.
-Have you spoken with the town/region owners? I do have permission yes.
-Date:
As soon as possible really
-Time: ^

While I am using this format, this will not be a traditional summoning event as Axex believes Skeira is one who would not be turned by grandeur or mass prayer, much as she allows her followers to see the delusions of war. This might be the right or wrong way to go about it who knows, but this is how he will try.
LET ME LOVE YOU.

(And whatever you need, if I can provide it, lemme knoooooooow)

Axex

Lord of House Hawklight
I just need to know when the staff who are helping out are free, and if that matches up with when I am! For reference, assignments coming up aside, the best day for me is probably either a Monday or Friday around this time as I've got uni/work all the other days. So something like 10am - 4pm AEST. Since the event is pretty bare bones, I don't really need much besides something willing to "hopefully" play Skeira!

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
I just need to know when the staff who are helping out are free, and if that matches up with when I am! For reference, assignments coming up aside, the best day for me is probably either a Monday or Friday around this time as I've got uni/work all the other days. So something like 10am - 4pm AEST. Since the event is pretty bare bones, I don't really need much besides something willing to "hopefully" play Skeira!
I meant more if you need RP stoofs or materials-

Skeira being the goddess of war, bloodshed, and interestingly recovery, I would suggest the hospital tent- I'm not crazy, there is one, right? And if you need RP support, perhaps we can concoct some reason for Axex and Som to meeeeeet and taaaaaalk.

I neeeeeed you to succeed. Skeira :heart:

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
And if you need RP support, perhaps we can concoct some reason for Axex and Som to meeeeeet and taaaaaalk.
You're trying to replace me. I see how it is.

Axex

Lord of House Hawklight
Oh! Well, Axex has been trying to hunt you down for a while so we hardly need an excuse! :p

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Before Syr got on a teeter-totter with religion, Skeira was his goddess of worship. Get me in on this m9bby?

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
just let me know when the dates set and I can coordinate with other event folks~

Axex

Lord of House Hawklight
How much time do you need, I'm good this coming monday, and then the friday the following week, and then monday etc.

Axex

Lord of House Hawklight
Oh lordy, are you free this Monday, as in three days from now. I'd rather get this out of the way before I get tied up in assessment and can't do it for a while.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Oh lordy, are you free this Monday, as in three days from now. I'd rather get this out of the way before I get tied up in assessment and can't do it for a while.
You heard what I said earlier- Go for it :D

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
erhmahgurd I need to get Ignattin in on thiiiiiis. She ademantly follows Skeira and no other oe :heart:

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Oh! Well, Axex has been trying to hunt you down for a while so we hardly need an excuse! :p
:eek:

Yisssss. Next time I can RP- erm. Might be quite close to event, as I have work through Sunday.