Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Skin Request, payment for work.

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
So as the title shows, I need a skin! And as fast as possible!

His name is Artains. He's a trader who is extremely well off. That's all there is to him, as of yet. He needs to look as if he has a bottomless money purse, so go as extravagant as you so please. Blonde hair with purple eyes is preferable, but that's all there is too him.

The creator of the skin will get 2k r as a thank you.

-K9

Evan1114

Lord of Altera
Tell me if you want anything changed :)
Altain.png
(Sorry about the misspelled name, I was thinking is was Altain for some reason. Didn't have time to rename the file.)

K9

Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Tell me if you want anything changed :)
View attachment 24687
(Sorry about the misspelled name, I was thinking is was Altain for some reason. Didn't have time to rename the file.)
Wow that's really good. I'll wait and see what DM makes then choose one, but yeah. This is awesome.

:O I inspire you to makies new char?

I'm talking half like a Greyling lately. I don't know why >_>
Yeah a 'lil. It's going to be mainly for royal things as I want him to get pretty high in a social standpoint, I also need another alt .-. xD

-K9

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
I helped to warp El from a pirate to... El. I'm not letting my creatio- Eh... Experime- No... Friend, that's it, leave!

K9

Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
I helped to warp El from a pirate to... El. I'm not letting my creatio- Eh... Experime- No... Friend, that's it, leave!
It's not El that's going, fear not! It's Elis. She has to go back to her tribe for her coming-of-age ceremony. In the mean time Artains will be my new-er character.

-K9

K9

Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Aight, here's this. I'm planning on starting Artains now, so this'll be the end of this pretty soon.

-K9