Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Skitari´s Application [Approved - Alailanible]

Skitari

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:
Skitari
2. Your real name:
Tilman
3. Age:
4. Gender:
male
5. Country:
Germany
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
yes

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
i played often mmorpgs but i think that this theme will be good for playing

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
My name is Tilman im 16 and i live in germany. My hobbies are playing pc drive go-kart. My intressts are Computers ( i want to made an trainig as a " Fachinformatiker ") also i go eut with friends for party.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
no

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
yes

12. How did you find out about our server?
I searched a surviel rpg server

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Question number 8 needs a bit more love.
Can you please tell us more about yourself?

Skitari

Villager
yes ok
I go to the school an i am in the 10. grade. I am a good team player and im funny,too. At my past i made Karate (have now black belt) i also shot with Bow and arrow in a Club. Today im no more in those two Clubs but i want to go flying in a sealplane in a club becaus near my town is a Club where you can fly it is pretty cool. Im sorry about miy English i am German and i can only speak school english. So now i dont know what to write now i you want to know any mor e ask pleas.

Alailanible

Just one more question: are you able to navigate your way around the forums and understand the ToC completely or is the language barrier going to prevent you from knowing the rules?

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I do like it when people attempt to speak a language they aren't fluent in. Shows they are willing to make an effort.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
I'm pretty sure your English will become better with some practice, like playing on an English server. You seem like a nice guy to me.

Aug88

Grand Architect
aber bellon ich haben night gewust das du aug deutsch sprechts, lol ich glaube mein schwein pfeift

Alailanible

Hi!
I'm going to approve your application. Please behave, have fun and don't make me look bad. :p
Before running off to explore Altera I highly recommend that you take ten minutes to read The Altera Survival Guide (click) and the server rules on the wiki (click). It's only ten minutes and it will make your first days in the server much more enjoyable, I'm sure.

Welcome!