Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Skyrite the Skyborn

Skyrite

Villager
Name:Skyrite

Nickname/Alias:Aero

Race:Human
Height:~5"9'
Weight:120 pounds
Hair:White
Eyes:Red
Skin:Nougat
Identifying Marks:None
Appearance:Wearing a Cyan and Black robe at all times.

JDMcNugget

Lord of Altera
Hello there Sky,
You got the basics down-pat which is good:)
But as a Tip, I'd add a blurb about your RP Character.
Ex: Info and History:
"At first glance, Basil seems to look rather ordinary. Standing a solid 6 feet tall with an athletic composure and a thin beard. It is not a spectacle to be seen, but the looks of a man that has nothing to lose. His face is not one of gluttons or of hero's from tales but rather one of a strong jawline backed with a distinctive yet ordinary face. That is to say if you had looked deep into his eyes and onto his face, you can almost read his past quite like a book, with the various scars all the way to the eyes with show no emotion or fear.

Basil in his own tradition and preference wears his unique armor and bearskins at almost all times with the odd occasion of wearing ragged yet decorative clothing that is said to have originated from his Homeland in the Palaces of Old. His Bronze and tinted Gold with Leather armor is adorned with images and engravings of that from Royal Courts and of High Status. The most prominent being the Heraldry of his Greek homeland which has long been forgotten in time...etc"
(A segment from my own C.P.)

Maybe look over others work for inspirations or references,
anyways I'm here to help.
~Basil

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
JD is right, you kinda need a backstory to go with your profile explaining how your character got to where he is today.