Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

slavery

Mryosi

Lord of Altera
Hi,
What is the server's policy about slavery? Can it be in the background and can I actually trade slaves? (captured and sold in the sorrows?)

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Hi,
What is the server's policy about slavery? Can it be in the background and can I actually trade slaves? (captured and sold in the sorrows?)
I'm pretty sure it's do as you please here. I've seen slavers around before, just don't expect people to be all that happy about becoming slaves! I'm positive you don't have to ask them if it's allowed, seeing as it's quite similar to imprisonment.

Also, on a side note, the slavers that I have seen haven't been taken to too kindly. Keep it on the down low.

-K9

SobekRa

Lord of Altera
Prepare for a lot of hate OOC-wise and RP-wise. Probably not a wise choice when you have two kingdoms blindly worshipping Harateth.

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
I don't think you'd get any OOC hate, I'm pretty sure we're all past the whole 'Getting stroppy over RP'

Right guys?

Right?

-K9

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
Prepare for a lot of hate OOC-wise and RP-wise. Probably not a wise choice when you have two kingdoms blindly worshipping Harateth.
Ahum, two kingdoms blindly worshipping Harateth? Last time I checked there was one doing it blindly and one doing it half-blind :p

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
As Legion said, go for it!

Feel free to contact me if anyone is bothering you/hating Out Of Character (I also firmly request you are respectful OOCly to those you interact with, but you seem pretty chill so I don't think there'll be any issue there).