Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

smk24's application [Approved - bodejodel]

Samantha

Villager

1. Minecraft username: smk24
2. Age: 19
3. Gender: Female
4. Country: United States

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes, of course.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I think bringing roleplay into Minecraft is a really neat idea! It’s unlike any other server I have been on, and I think it would be fun to be involved with a server that acts more like a community than a free-for-all. I have not had any experience roleplaying online; however, I do frequent Renaissance festivals. Hehe.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

Hello, my name is Samantha. I am currently a junior in college where I am studying to become either a Civil or an Industrial Engineer (I’ve switched back and forth twice!). Most of the time I can be found in “Tech Hall” working on CAD projects and such! My favorite! In my spare time I love to cook, be with my friends and family, decorate my dorm room, do arts and craft projects, and of course, play Minecraft! I have always been interested in film making, and when I was in high school I participated in a few film festivals which were a lot of fun. Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to do much with film since I came to college, but I still find it fascinating and hope to get back to it in the future! I’m really hoping to be accepted into this server because I know I would enjoy the roleplay aspect of it. It’s always fun to portray a life that’s much different than your own!

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. My college friend (Minecraft username: twiggythebeast) and I have spent the last semester building the Emerald City in Oz! We also built munchkin land and the entire yellow brick road, but unfortunately I don’t have any screen shots of them on my computer.

2012-04-04_15.19.26.png
2012-04-04_15.18.30.png

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? I have two kitties named Marcie and Felix, and I love Disney and Frank Sinatra!

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes, I am.

11. How did you find out about our server? My friend told me about it.

12. Have you voted for us? Yep!

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
Since this will be one of the the first of a series of applications I will approve as a moderator, I want to have another moderator take a look at this one first.

I think this is a, complete well written application. You seem to be pretty creative.
I want to welcome you to Altera!
Will the next mod to approve this one also do the whitelisting on the world? I can not go on for another hour or 2.

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
All moderators took an early Easter leave I guess...
I am going to do it myself!
Welcome!