Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Snapshot 12w23a

Lemon

Loyal Servant of Altera
Mojang said:
So here’s the new snapshot! This week got interrupted by the Swedish National Day, and we are focusing on finishing up stuff in order to release Minecraft 1.3. Also, we’re moving to our new office! Pics should be on this blog soon. So, in other words, this snapshot doesn’t have as many news as the previous weeks’, but here you go:
  • Enchantment levels are slightly exponential again
  • Added Ender Portal frame to creative inventory
  • A lot of smaller changes and fixes
Get the snapshot here:
If you havent downloaded Minecraft you can grab it here: www.minecraft.net/download
UPDATE: There was a bug that caused the game to crash when you “instant-destroyed” blocks with tools. For example when shearing leaves or removing crops with a hoe. This has been fixed, so the links above point to version “12w23b.”
// The Minecraft Team
Sorry. There's not to much in this snapshot.

Have You Seen This!!! We can now see if other players have enchanted items!

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
I just want rings... And chainmale armor... I know its already in, but I mean a way to make it.

Verahawk

Loyal Servant of Altera
Slightly disappointing, the full change-list suggested half slabs were now place-able vertically, which they aren't :/
However, 1.3 is set for a host of new things which will make it awesome. I can't wait for the Book & Quill. I can keep diaries, logs, logs of diaries, literature. I will just go mad.

blargtheawesome

Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
When that comes out, I'm tempted to write a bogus prisoner's journal and 'accidentally' leave it in a cell in my dungeon...

Verahawk

Loyal Servant of Altera
When that comes out, I'm tempted to write a bogus prisoner's journal and 'accidentally' leave it in a cell in my dungeon...
With the Docks and Prison coming around I plan to apply for a smaller job at both/either. The docks could have tabs on goods traded, census' of the city... A log of prisoners going in/coming out of the prison.

blargtheawesome

Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Vera, I could offer you a position as Apprentice (really an assistant) to the Keeper of the Dungeon in Tauredal...

Verahawk

Loyal Servant of Altera
Vera, I could offer you a position as Apprentice (really an assistant) to the Keeper of the Dungeon in Tauredal...
I have no idea where that is but I'm already excited. I just need to ask what timezone >_> I don't usually play till this late

blargtheawesome

Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Oh... That's a mixed blessing. Sometime after I either finish moving or get a fixed computer, I'll show you around Tauredal. Its about 9PM where I live. Its kind of good that your on earlier then me, that means that you can run the Dungeon while I sleep. Most likely, I'll be able to get on in two days.

Verahawk

Loyal Servant of Altera
Oh... That's a mixed blessing. Sometime after I either finish moving or get a fixed computer, I'll show you around Tauredal. Its about 9PM where I live. Its kind of good that your on earlier then me, that means that you can run the Dungeon while I sleep. Most likely, I'll be able to get on in two days.
I can be there in one.

Jokes aside, I'll probably be able to stay up a little later so you can show me around and such. Looks to be an interesting role :D

blargtheawesome

Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Well, friend, like I said you'll have to wait two days until I get on and show you around... Letting someone I hardly know run around my Dungeon doesn't seem a good idea to me.

Verahawk

Loyal Servant of Altera
Well, friend, like I said you'll have to wait two days until I get on and show you around... Letting someone I hardly know run around my Dungeon doesn't seem a good idea to me.
True, I meant stay up later sunday to see the dungeon ^^ I wouldn't trust strangers with a key to my dungeon either (If I had one)

blargtheawesome

Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
One more thing your not a Noble yet, are you? If not, chance you'd like to become a vassal to the Saeradans?

Verahawk

Loyal Servant of Altera
I'm not a noble yet, no :3 I might, should I learn more of the Saeradans. Anywhere I can read about them? Also, would me living in another town conflict with this?