Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Snipe4ever5 - [Declined - Mikipowah]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snipe4ever5

Villager
Greetings my lord!

There was an time An old queen played a game. In a big virtual world. She worked hard, builded a lot, mined. And fought for her life. But she never worried about her future. she knew she would end good.
And after all it will end good. after hard working the good times are coming.
In this new world she can make an new start. build up an new live.
And so snipe4ever5's road found a new start....
In her new world hollow world, fighting continued, blood was spilled, and many came and left - just as they did in her old world, because minecraft.. minecraft never changes.

1. What is your minecraft username?
Snipe4ever5
2. How old are you?
3. What gender are you?
Female
4. What country do you live in?
Holland
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Yes I do
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Yes i do
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
Ladies and gentleman,
It is my a pleasure to briefly convince you
Im not strong, im not big nor fast.
But one thing is sure. I'm treasure full of gold.
You need gold to build in your server. To have fun with friends and loved ones. To keep the server standing.
Every player brings gold into your public treasury. everyone helps a little to make a great community.
I, snipe4ever5, am full of that gold. And I'm sure that I can be a part of your community.
In these 3 days and nights. There will be an massive decision to be made. Can Snipe4ever5 join?
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.

Ladies and gentleman,
Again its me a pleasure to briefly explain my personality.
I'm snipe4ever5. In the normal world they call me "laura".
I work as an game designer at guerrilla games. I'm 21 years old and have a lovely friend called "Sky".
Not the sky above you. its sky as an name
As i said before, I live in holland. (europe-Amsterdam +01:00:00)
I play tennis. And my top 3 hobbies are: Designing, tennis and shopping of course ghehe ^_^

8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video..

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Naah not really... I think we just need to meat each other ;)

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Mods or cheats ruins the game. I don't see the fun in minecraft when you cheat.

11. How did you find out about our server?
actually I dont know anymore... i thought from an player from my own server. but that one is down. so i was looking for an another one. and i knew this name.

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
yes I did my lord.

Greetings My Dears,
Snipe4ever5

Jinx

Lord of Altera
You need to add the questions and make questions 6 and 7 longer.This app may be declined by a mod or admin but don't worry you can always reapply. Also your RP name cannot be snipe4ever5. Think of your race and build a name that fits it.

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
told her already i know her from another server. but she said that she just wanted to take a look not seriously join. or thats what i understood

Snipe4ever5

Villager
You need to add the questions and make questions 6 and 7 longer.This app may be declined by a mod or admin but don't worry you can always reapply. Also your RP name cannot be snipe4ever5. Think of your race and build a name that fits it.
In that case I can't join your server.
I'll never ever change my name.
I'll never pretend i'm somebuddy else.
snipe4ever5 is me... i aint gonna change that.

I wish all of you verry much fun on this server. It sounds really awesome. I hear great stories, but if you cant keep your own name. Than I just don't fit in. Remember, I won't speak bad if Admins decline me. Im fair in that. If I can still join with my own name I would love to.
if I really need to change my info stories. I'll

I've added the questions... sorry for that, I forgot them to add

greetings,

Snipe4ever5

Jinx

Lord of Altera
You don't need to make a new account my minecraft username is PheNiiXGhOsT but in game I'm called Zyrri or Jinx

Mikipowah

Thick Skulled Spaniard
Declined - Regarding question 6, make a proper background for your character, what is your race? where you come from? are you a farmer? or a knight? or the typical avenging guy who's family got killed by bandits/evil mage?
Regarding question 7, we ask for at least 8 lines of text about yourself not short sentences.

Feel free to try again, and although i know you're trying to be creative, with the poetry and all, it really helps if you stick to do things in a more average way.

Status
Not open for further replies.