Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Snomann Ye Olde Application [Approved - Arkkaine]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snomann

Loyal Servant of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username: Snomann
2. Your real name: Callum
3. Age: 16
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: Australia

6. I Have ReadTome of Citizenship And agree To Abide by it or suffer the Punishment of your choosing.
7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I feel that the roleplay aspect of this server is exciting as roleplaying is what makes gaming fun. I have experience roleplaying but this will be my first time roleplaying on minecraft, i have roleplayed on many other games.
8. Honourable Kings, I'm Sir Callum A Travelling Freelancer Looking for work all over the land. I Would like to enter the City of PortSilver so i could look for work and visit the market to restock on supplies. I could also be called a mercenary being a sword for hire except I'm more Chivalrous as I am born of noble blood. I follow the knights code and protect the weak from the strong. I'm Sure i could do your kingdom good as I'm Also hoping to settle down and stay. I hope this is enough to please you o great kings.

9. castle.png
10. I'm 100% Good no evil at all
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Im new to minecraft and wasn't Aware Such a thing Existed.

Alec

Lord of Altera
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Im new to minecraft and wasn't Aware Such a thing Existed.
Good don't even look them up I see that as thinking about it. :p
As for the application. everything looks in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.