Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

So the Creation Kit is now available!

Dauntless001

Loyal Servant of Altera
Ok so people now have the power to delete that line, but surely they can also copy / paste it, maybe even onto multiple NPC's !!!

The horror!

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
I just set everything to that.
Its funny, because while what they say is different the scripting is the same, so you can still do quests.
For example:
Karliah: I used to be an adventure like you. Then i took an arrow in the knee...
Me: Where is Mercer hiding?
Karliah: I used to be an adventure like you. Then i took an arrow in the knee...
Me: Hes as good as dead.
Me: Tell me more about nightingales

you get the picture.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
I just set everything to that.
Its funny, because while what they say is different the scripting is the same, so you can still do quests.
For example:
Me: Where is Mercer hiding?
Me: Hes as good as dead.
Me: Tell me more about nightingales

you get the picture.
^LOL

is this available for playstation aw who am i kidding its not.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Lol nope its not. Had to get skyrim for pc cuz of that.
Which is bad, cuz my pc suuuuucckkks
it can hardly run minecraft, so if there is ever more than three people around me im screwed.

vanar

Legend of Altera
i have skyrim for pc i went nuts becuase i found a floating cart in the air
it was just *puts sunglassis on* hanging around :p