Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

So you need someone to bake you cookies!

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
I happen to have a former "piratey" character who is currently looking for something more stable and... safe. For various reasons totally not having to do with certain baby fluffballs. Even more so, there are far too many nobles and not nearly enough servants!

If your character
-happens to be a noble/rich/influential/non-peasant
-happens to want an exotic slave pet servant Nakat to show off to their creepy noble buddies
-happens to have dishes or linens in need of washing or a castle in need of upkeeping

Then Sevis might just be the one for you! I don't give a lick for any in-game money payment, you can pay me with imaginary RP fluff and.. y'know, RP.

Hit me up if you're interested OOCly or think your character would be. Follow "The Joyous" red link in my signature for the character profile~

Disclaimer: I do NOT want this character killed.

Warning: By accepting this offer you may or may not be signing up for three more tiny nakittens in the future

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
no dibs, only competition

has you house/following/whathaveyou?

Edit: I OOCly don't care but IC the lady is looking to work for a rich bastard so she can eat normally and stuff
Y'know, the Order and stuff, does being a secret maid of a secret group of secretly acting rich dudes have any interest to you? ;)

However, you'll have to wait a bit, we're in moving over and planning our Haven phase : (

Darko

Lord of Altera
I'd say either Darko or Mandovi would want her. Mandovi might have more use, I dunno though. Would love to have you though :D

Michcat

Rightyio- This is more to check for OOC interest so I'm not blundering around in the dark

Great to hear from you guys ^^
Though, as said, what happens in RP dictates most.

Michcat

Sure, it'd be nice to have more people in the mansion if you'd like to stay in an exotic area :D
Nakam are best in the upper half of the map, I should mention :D

Again, this is mostly to help me figure out OOCly who is interested- All the juicy stuff is gonna go down in RP, of course.
(And yknow let folk know whats up in case they want in)