Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Sold] Gothic Manor

I'm selling a gothic manor close to where tahkul rimtar used to be. I bought it a couple months ago and had plans for it that fell through. Now I'm building a new town and need the money to pay for plots and supplies. The town is called Tambry, and we need the money for land, wood, and stone.

I'm asking for 90k, which is what I have into it. However, I am willing to accept reasonable offers. This is the perfect way to get your foot in the door on the northwest continent.

The current location for both is: X:4320 Y:65 Z:5350

The manor contains:
- A front door and an entrance room.
- A kitchen.
- A food storage.
- A dinning hall (With big fireplace).
- An empty room (Used as a throphy room before).
- Four (4) bedrooms (3 have small fireplaces).
- A backdoor with a big balcony.
- A small library.
- A big attic.
- An enchanting room (No table).
- A "watch tower".

It only have basic furnishing inside and will most likely need more. Once purchased, you can do whatever you want with it, from a personal home to some office and a giant bonfire.

View attachment 52838 View attachment 52839 View attachment 52840 View attachment 52841 View attachment 52842 View attachment 52843 View attachment 52844 View attachment 52845

- - - - - - - - -

The region:
- Have 29 plots.
- Is in a light spruce forest.
- Is in sight of a forest.
- Is in sight of a snowy area.
- Have direct access to a river.
- Have a somewhat cleared path to/from Tahkul Rimtar.
- Is fairly isolated.
- Near fields flat enough for farming.

What is done with the region is none of my concerns, do as well as you please.

View attachment 52846 View attachment 52847

Borrowed wording and pictures from a thread created by Lemarc.

Last edited by a moderator:

CaliburofSouls

Lord of Altera
I would if I had anywhere near 90k. Also, Just a tip, May want to provide some screenshots of the manor so people can see what it looks like to see if they want to buy it or not.

I would if I had anywhere near 90k. Also, Just a tip, May want to provide some screenshots of the manor so people can see what it looks like to see if they want to buy it or not.
click on the "view attachments" to see the pictures.

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
Well, I currently only have about 70k, but I don't want to stiff you on this. Would you take 70k now and 20 later?