Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Sold Out] The Beacon Bonanza

Alrighty, so here's what's up:

Quantity and Price
50 boxes, 3500r each when purchased from me or 4025 from the auction house. These are IC purchases and the boxes have both IC and OOC loot. Each box comes with a 1/50 chance at winning a beacon AND a 1/50 chance at winning a home in Veraci. Each box is also guaranteed to have at least 1500r value (honestly most are quite a bit more thanks to generous donations from Balatro, Kamaoe and Raphael Payne ).

Still Accepting/Buying Items
The boxes are starting to get full, but I am still accepting donations of IC and OOC items. I also still have a budget to buy IC/OOC items, and once I run out I do merchanting things and am still interested in buying. You can also donate larger prizes to be included in the raffle (steel plate, a house in your region, another beacon, et cetera).

Sales Begin Friday
I will start selling boxes this Friday. There will be an /honor system/ limit of 5 boxes per person (aka I'm not going to keep track, just be nice and let others buy some too). This will be lifted at the event if boxes remain.

Sponsors
Thanks Balatr0 for purchasing a sponsorship!

Sponsorship Slots Available
There are 3 sponsorship slots still available (those are 2500r for the right to put an appropriate message in each box), if you want a sponsorship send me a PM with the message you want and a screenshot of paying me 2500r.

(Beacon) Raffle Mechanics:
Every box has a book, signed by me, with a number. When you buy your box, you are highly encouraged to post on this thread what your number is. At the event, a 1d50 will be rolled. If the roll matches your number, you win. Same process for the other raffle items. Do not make copies of your book. If there is question as to who won, whoever presents the book (first?) will get it. So don't make copies of your book.

If the person is not present, I will check this thread and look for a winner. If the winner isn't listed on this thread, I'll announce the winning number on this thread. I'll wait a week to allow the person a chance to present themselves. If they do not, I will repeat this process until a winner is found (and will use this process for each raffle prize).

Reserving the next post for list of numbers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Boxes go on sale tomorrow evening. If I'm buying loot from you, please contact me today or tomorrow morning to make sure the deal is done before the boxes go on sale.

The prize drawings are on April 14. Please remember that if you buy a box, tell me what number you have by posting on this thread.

Based off interest in former contests and in this one, I suspect the boxes will sell quickly.

10boxes will be on sale for 4025 in the auction house.

20 boxes will be on sale for 3500r, in emerald form, at the Stirling Trading Company Spawn location.

20 boxes will be held for roleplay purchases and to replenish the above methods as needed.

There will be no reserving boxes. It's not yours until you've paid /and/ received the box.

Please remember to be courteous to your community members and only buy up to 5 boxes. If I have any left on April 14, I will lift that restriction.

Good luck!

Jazzper has done a sponsorship and a discount some very nice loot. Thank you!

As a reminder, these boxes include both ic and ooc loot and is both an ic and ooc transfer. The IC loot is named, so you can tell what is ic and what is not. The IC loot is a lot stronger than previous boxes, and the ooc loot is perhaps a bit lower, but mostly comparable, to previous boxes. I will be putting these boxes on sale when I get home from work.

Boxes are for sale on the auction house and at spawn. 30 boxes are out. saving 20 to replenish and to buy via rp. when you buy a box, please post your number here.

The ones at spawn are being sold by Creed the Crate Guy in the Stirling Trading Company market. type /spawn, then spin around to your left. You can't miss it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Seventeen & thirtysix & fourtyfour