Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

(Sold)Region For Sale: Tahkul Rimtar

Status
Not open for further replies.

The region formerly known as Tahkul Rimtar is for sale. It is now 47 plots. I will be editing this post with information about location and pictures tomorrow when I"m not so tired.

We are thinking about building a region somewhere around there, but I thought it might also be nice to preserve Tahkul Rimtar, so I'd rather sell it to somebody who's going to preserve it than destroy it.

If I cannot find a buyer, we will probably do a makeover (keep the layout but update things a bit) and build some houses or something across the river.

Still interested in selling it, but as of now I haven't received any offers that I can take. If you want it, talk to me here or on skype: noggin291

Would still be willing to sell it. Tempy has started building up there, but it's not too late to buy it as is!

What's your price valuation?
I have 167,500 in it. I'd like to get as close to that as I can. The throne room is untouched, the thieves changed up the housing a bit but it is still functional. There's a new vault with a secret door as well. Also, there's a single elven building to the east on the other side of the river.

Tahkul Rimtar is no longer for sale, and I am not the owner anymore. Please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.