Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Sold!]Region for Sale

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Yeah, so, I feel like being done and over with the region I currently own, despite its history and the plans that were supposed to go through, but didn't.

For Sale: Old New Stonefolk / The Academy

http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/violent-the-academy.29654/

http://minecraft.worldofaltera.co.u...&x=3436.964105709865&y=64&z=7050.279757573123

Included in the sale will be everything on the region, minus the ship and my personal resource stockpiles. This region as an insane amount of history behind it. Once the city of House Fronte, then a desolate wasteland, and most recently an intended place of learning for militaries from all over the Northern Kingdoms.

I'll be taking bids.

Starting Price: 85,000r

What the above means is basically this -

If you want to place a bid on the region, it must be higher than 85,000 radiants by any amount.

2014-09-20_14.34.24.png

Honestly, this is an enormous bargain for the region. It has quite a lot of plots, plus an enormous building that can be converted in to a palace if you try. I did not keep full track but I believe the complete end total amount of radiants spent building the Academy was around 70,000r. That, on top of all of the extra plots I had to buy in addition to the very few that were already purchased when I inherited this region, adds up to around 90,000. Another very costly project was the construction of the Zin Fah Kien back in the day, which now is only an enormous dragon statue. That cost me damn near 40,000r in the end, the statue taking up around 3 hours of work and 15,000 of that price. Not to mention the work time spent on the Academy itself, which was somewhere around half a month of time - work that amounts, in my opinion, to a minimal effort fee of somewhere around 25,000. Bringing the total price tag of the region, in my own opinion and memory, to somewhere near 170,000r.

So, enough rambling and the like, if you're interested post below!

Highest bidder wins if there are no other bids within 48 hours.

Last edited:

SobekRa

Lord of Altera
Maybe I missed something, but you may want to include the duration during which new bids are accepted/when a bidder wins.

Lemarc

Lord of Altera
It would have probably been more smart to ask before entering a bid, but is there some "conditions" reguarding what is made with the region once someone buys it?

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
.. Why're you selling the place?

(May be interested, just gotta doublecheck a thing)
Thinking of making another region somewhere else for private use, and I'm quite broke - and, the Academy sort of fizzled out.

It would have probably been more smart to ask before entering a bid, but is there some "conditions" reguarding what is made with the region once someone buys it?
No conditions apart from a request that the sign on the hill to the North of the town stays there. Exclaimer's character Seredun died, and was buried there.

Lemarc

Lord of Altera
*Shake his head*

Nope, count me out, I stop here.

Edit: GG, Darko, you win this time. Good luck with your future projects!