Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Solus's Sketches

Halendar

Lord of Altera
:heart::D I love the art. So good. I'm sooo jealous of people who can draw this well. How long have you had a passion for drawing?

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
I'm certainly no expert- But I believe the enjoyment was always there. I used to like art in school, oilpainting, ceramics- but I never tried sketching or digital art. Mostly did doodles and that hobby stuck with me in college notebooks. (My notes were barely notes, just doodles.) I bought a tablet a long while ago and SAI just recently. Things just escalated to quick doodles like above! I've made it a sort of hobby now :D

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Doodled this a long time ago- colored it a bit today. I was going to make it all fancy but nahhh. Jax looks the most different because I recently put him in. I forgot about him. I'm sorry.
divine.png

Halendar

Lord of Altera
I'm certainly no expert- But I believe the enjoyment was always there. I used to like art in school, oilpainting, ceramics- but I never tried sketching or digital art. Mostly did doodles and that hobby stuck with me in college notebooks. (My notes were barely notes, just doodles.) I bought a tablet a long while ago and SAI just recently. Things just escalated to quick doodles like above! I've made it a sort of hobby now :D
I had looked into getting a writing tablet, but i figured it'd be a waste sadly. I prolly wouldnt be too good at drawing on it and plus i dont think id find tine to use it enough:p

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend

PLEASE MAKE THIS INTO A TRANSPARENT FILE SO I CAN HAVE IT-
(unless you dont want to, then feel free not to)
((EDIT: Also, to further embellish what I am asking for due to confusion, I meant I would love it if it were a single image which was also transparent. If its not clear now, I apologize :p))

Last edited:

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend

PLEASE MAKE THIS INTO A TRANSPARENT FILE SO I CAN HAVE IT-
(unless you dont want to, then feel free not to)
((EDIT: Also, to further embellish what I am asking for due to confusion, I meant I would love it if it were a single image which was also transparent. If its not clear now, I apologize :p))
I did the thing! No worries.
Untitled_Image.png