Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Some Art Stuff~!

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
So, I apparently am not getting a dress.*Crosses arms, with a loud "HRMPH".* But Fham tells me I should be scared.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
That kid...I wish I had his...'way with speaking'. I hate people trying to tickle me(Mainly, because I'm not ticklish, so it's just them awkwardly touching me, laughing).

fhamersley

Lord of Altera
Do you do that at sleepovers?
Ew no D:
The last sleepover I had, my five best friends and I watched a crappy movie and pointed out everything that was wrong with it while getting on a sugar high, and when we got bored of the movie we started wrestling each other and being general idiots and wrapping up people in mattresses and sitting on them. At around midnight we stopped yelling and screaming, not because we were worried the neighbours might get annoyed or worried, but because one of them got a bleeding nose.
So we finished the lollies while watching the end of White Chicks, and then Australia's Next Top Model, until we got so desperate that we watched Baggage with Jerry Springer.
And then they drew a moustache on me when I fell asleep.

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Not at my last sleepover because I'm older and not as ummature now, but one time I was at a sleepover and we watched black sheep.. so when my friend fell asleep I tossed my teddy sheep onto her face and we all baa'd like a sheep. She woke up and freaked out, and then fell of her bunkbed. ;)

sorry about the typos but I'm too lazy to fix them on my phone. :p

fhamersley

Lord of Altera
Not at my last sleepover because I'm older and not as ummature now, but one time I was at a sleepover and we watched black sheep.. so when my friend fell asleep I tossed my teddy sheep onto her face and we all baa'd like a sheep. She woke up and freaked out, and then fell of her bunkbed. ;)
Oh that's priceless XD

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Us 3 should make a thread where we discuss funny sleepovers, I bet some other Hollowworlders have some great stories. :D