Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Some Quest Style RP ] - Illden's Childhood

Bitann

It took a lot to get here
Hello everybody! I'm starting this thread to expand on the childhood described in my character's profile, and I want to see if anyone will join me in a Quest - style forum RP to do this.

If you guys don't know, it is a form of RP popular with /tg/ of 4chan that involves having one (or more) person(s) play a DM of sorts who narrates the story based on the suggestions of people in the thread.
I'm doing this mainly because I'm interested in seeing what kinds of crazy suggestions you guys can come up with, as long as it doesn't lead up to her being a different person than she is now because that would be retcon. Currently Illden is sixteen and seven months old, so the setting of this RP is eleven years in the past.

Please remember that this is basically an extended description of her childhood, so certain suggestions can't be carried out since it would not fit with how she is today. Also, the more the merrier, so if you think you know anyone who would enjoy this invite them to join in!

Bitann

A tiny black girl of about four or five years old stands in the center of a decently large room, surrounded by a bed frame, an empty closet, and some broken dummies. She stays in one spot, daydreaming with a tiny smile and squint, as she raises and drops her ankles in place. It is a cute attempt at a Seesro Smirk, but she has not yet learned the story of her ancestor. She is nervous, and rightfully so, because today is the day she moves in with her awesome older brother. There is some time, however, before she has to leave so she is going to spend some time looking around in what used to be her room . . .

<What do you look at first?

Bitann

You turn your woolly head towards the dummies. You aren't sure why they were in your room to begin with, but you have a hunch that your older brother left them there before he left. Gods, he is /so/ awesome! You can't wait to move in with him. In the interest of actually observing the dummies, you move closer and take a sniff. Gross! They smell like a barn full of animals. You never did notice that during practice. Now that your face is right next to it you can see there are slash marks from some sort of weapon all over the dummies. You sure wish you could practice on them yourself, but you don't have your hook right now. You are on the left side of the room.
<Will you keep looking? or...
<Will your still - developing brain come up with some other nonsense to pursue?

Bitann

"Heheheh~"
With a childlike giggle the young Seesro decides to keep looking. The dummies themselves aren't too interesting to look at. Some of the newer ones are stitched by her. Look at those jagged stitches! Just like her cousin Dontra's teeth. You really like to use your family's flaws as references for mistakes don't you? What a crooked habit, almost as crooked as your left canine.. "Hmm.." She looks angry for some reason, so she punches a dummy crook in the nose.. hehe, Crook, no pun intended. But no more distractions from your insecurities! The tiny girl moves off to the bed frame next to the dummy pile. Ewww - it looks like there is some rust on the metal frame.
< Find out what rust tastes like?
< Do something more sensible?
<Proceed to fill the bed frame with dummy bodies?

Bitann

"Oh yes~" Even as a child, you utter what might come to be known as your catchphrase. You giggle maniacally as you move over to the first dummy. "Hey there Mr. Wool Stuffins! I'm going to put you in jail now." She eagerly throws him into the bed frame. His legs hang over the edge and she has a hard time pushing them back... she never understood why her parents got such a high bed for her. "Tch!" The other dummies don't give you as much trouble. Doc Woolums, Feleecia the Feisty, Greta Lintbo. All filthy criminals that know when to quit. She stuffs them all in the bed frame. She hops up and down on the pile of dummies in the bed frame with her tiny feet to set them in properly.

She is now standing on a pile of jailed criminals.... what now?
<Go see the closet
<Look at the door
<Think of something else to do
<Suggestions?

Bitann

"One of you doesn't deserve jail time..." She turns on the nearest dummy. "You aren't nice Feleecia, but you're not the worst." She turns to the one who gave her trouble. "Accord.. accodra to the brutal law of Azer/town/ the nicest and quietest is /always/ a snake!!" She turns on Doc Woolums... "Too bad you spent all that time learning to be a doctor. Nyaa!" She sticks her tongue out at the older dummy. "And you stink! I don't think waiting too long is the reason you could find a decent wife..." She clears her throat... but it is clear she doesn't need to. "Now you'll have to go to the hanger.." She attempts to pull him out of the mess of dummies in the bed frame.. There is the sound of tapping somewhere behind her. She turns around quickly to see no one there... "Hm..." She can't seem to pull Doc Woolums out of the frame..

< See what you can use to accomplish this
< Look around for something else to do
< Investigate the tapping sound

Bitann

[Note: Don't be afraid to post if someone already has! ]
Little Illden decides to leave Dr. Woolums alone for now. She moves to the door to investigate the tapping sound first. There doesn't appear to be any shadows there, or anyone in the hallway when she checks. The sound itself was not light. It sounded like someone was tapping a large quill on the ground, or like - HEY! That pillow wasn't there before! There is something different about the room now that she looks! It is in the center, left haphazardly on the ground exactly as she would do it. "Hm.." Her five year old brain goes to work trying to figure out how this could be. "GASSP!" She realizes "Someone put it here! But it couldn't have been mommy... and daddy is too fat!" She grins, giggling to herself. "Better go see if they can help me execute the Doctor!" The little girl is so excited that she can't stop thinking out loud as she exits the room.
<The hall to the left leads to a set of stairs, and the right to a few rooms

Where to now?
<Left
<Right
<Out your bedroom window
<Back inside
[More than one suggestion is welcome on this!]

Bitann

[I think that is enough for today! I will emote the option tomorrow -or later-. For now, I have an annoying dad error so I can't continue! (^_^) ]

Thanks for participating! I hope you guys come back tomorrow :)

Bitann

She leaves the pillow in the room behind her. While she makes her way down the hall she nearly trips on - oh, of course. Your parents love to leave these silly little radiant bundles on the ground. You used to love to collect these as a child, and apparently, it was the only way to make you shut up. But now that you're five you find it kind of silly that they give you money /knowing/ you can't use it. With a roll of your eyes you pick up the small bundle of radiants and stow it away.. well you don't have a pocket, so you tie the string keeping it together in with your hair. You suppose the meager radiants left for you are useful as a fashion statement, so with a little twirl you move to the stairs. It offers a nice view of the room below, but there doesn't appear to be anyone there at the moment. What will you do now?

<Observe the first floor?
<Run back to retrieve the doctor and throw him down the stairs?
<Look for an execution method downstairs
<Ask your parents for some advice
<Continue looking for anyone else in here
< - Or suggest doing something new -

Bitann

"Of course!" A spark of genius occurs to Illden, and not because of any voices in your head, because you refuse to be like those people at the crossroads! One of your pets can help you on this quest, which just became what your afternoon is about. Quickly making her way downstairs she moves for the ... door! Hey, where did the door go? You know this place like the back of your hand and - well not really - but you know for certain there was at least one door on the first floor to exit through. What now? All of your animal friends are outside from when you last saw them.

<Go back to executing the Doctor
<Look around for some windows to break
<- Suggest something else?

Bitann

Tiny Illden instantly goes into execution mode. She thinks fast, and leaps onto the ground . . .from the second step up. She then proceeds to take the heavy mortar and pestle together, throwing them at the nearest window! What were you thinking! You aren't nearly strong enough to shatter any glass with your borderline toddler strength. She doesn't care, so instead of glass she settles for a kitchen knife, and runs back up the stairs and to her room. "Hah - let's see ... if you can't come out in one piece.."

<Choose which body part to cut out first

Bitann

<Here again, now choose a body part to cut off or...
<Suggest a different action