Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Some stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stevey

Flying
Changed to another plugin. New commands:
/fly
/stopfly

Remember you can still use zombe, you just need to lower the speed settings to an acceptable speed.

Redstone lamps
You can now take a flint and steel to redstone lamps to turn them on. This is because we are changing the glowstone texture in the HW pack back to an organic looking glowstone, similar to default. You can turn the lamp back off by breaking the lamp.

Mob farming
Mobs no longer receive fall damage and they don't drop anything if dying from any source other than a player. This is to stop people from being able to build and use mob farms.

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
Nooo, don't change the glowstone texture!
We will have to change all 1416 glowstone lampposts to lamps... :{

S

Stevey

Nooo, don't change the glowstone texture!
We will have to change all 1416 glowstone lampposts to lamps... :{
But theyre glowstones, not lamps ;) No point in having two lamps, better to have stones and lamps.

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
But... but.... but... the redstone lamps don't give the same kind of light. I find it very suspicious that you want to bathe the whole server in red light. :p

*Whistles, eating a cookie*

S

Stevey

But... but.... but... the redstone lamps don't give the same kind of light. I find it very suspicious that you want to bathe the whole server in red light. :p

*Whistles, eating a cookie*
It's not red light :p

S

Stevey

I thought it would change it, but apparently it didn't. I shall continue the search ;)

Lemon

Loyal Servant of Altera
Another difference is you can't hit people when it's on, encouraging people to not leave it on.

Evic

I think I might like it here
Just a thought.

Has anyone attempted to harvest any discs from creepers since this change?

I will test it if I get some time, unless someone else finds out first.

Cheers.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Actually, a creeper explosion gave me another creeper's gunpowder. So that part doesn't really work

Status
Not open for further replies.