Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Some Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stevey

The Southern Wilds and Eastern Frontier have been expanded. The bottom of the Southern Wilds is now normal again and not as cavy as it was previously, but this is only in the expanded area beyond the mountains. Enjoy mining normally again, I know I will. Four new portals have now been opened too.

We now have a new player spawn in the Exodus world that makes sense with the server lore, when the new capital is built they will be transported from there to Port Silver. For now they are taken to the spawn. The old world is considered closed and only accessible if you want to see some of your old builds. It is recommended to view Port Silver a few more times since it is being swallowed up by corruption, parts of it are even floating up in the air and breaking apart. Cubeydoom is doing a great job with it. In due time it will close completely, maybe even with a mob-fight event that we are discussing on the admin forums currently.

I have also increased the amount of chunks you can claim with MyChunk. The new rates are:

Players: 3
Patron: 5
Hero: 7
Legend: 9

Thefatgerbil

Lord of Altera
Like that the Sothern wilds is less cavy, I do my diamond mining in the Eastern Frontier because bellow about level 40 in SW its just one massive cave and lots of lava

lovelorn

Loyal Servant of Altera
Like that the Sothern wilds is less cavy, I do my diamond mining in the Eastern Frontier because bellow about level 40 in SW its just one massive cave and lots of lava

if you know what youre doing it's awesome, i got 20 diamonds in the wilds last night in the giant lava cave thingy, someone has some hid behind water so i made them a melon farm bc i felt bad for taking them after he hid them so well lol

S

Stevey

Not feel that smaller areas encourage teamwork?
I think we are already restrictive enough on the northern kingdoms though. I want to let players have freedom in the wilds and frontier and get away from rules and regulations a bit :)

Runeologic

Loyal Servant of Altera
Fair enough, I don't mind anyway being a radiant i always have the most. Still did fine when I only had one though. Is PVP still disabled on the chunks?

S

Stevey

Fair enough, I don't mind anyway being a radiant i always have the most. Still did fine when I only had one though. Is PVP still disabled on the chunks?
Yes that's the factory settings, I can't change them. The author of the plugin said he would eventually make it an option, he just hasn't done it yet.

julian

Villager
so do these overlap so say i had a 16 by 16 space then i made another one 14 blocks over would that 2 by 16 be wasted or would that not be possible

Spark

Broken
julian said:
so do these overlap so say i had a 16 by 16 space then i made another one 14 blocks over would that 2 by 16 be wasted or would that not be possible
No it claims 1 chunk so if you were to claim one then claim one two blocks the left of it then it would claim that entire 16*16 chunk next to it, here's a tip; claim the land, then build instead of building then claiming. That way you won't build half in, half out of a chunk.

Edit: damn Lars you beat me :p

Status
Not open for further replies.