Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Now Something In The Snow

Pandora12Q

Lord of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
Pan_12Q
Pan_12Q
Legend

~:INTRO:~
To the East of Stoltfar odd things have been seen, from faint smoke trails from recently extinguished fires, remnants of meals left not too far from town and even some faint tracks that the snows have began to hide once more- something is out there, and it seems it's been there for quite some time.

Two of the citizens saw the back of a strange rider who left the town with a gift before riding away, perhaps it was an offering of peace, perhaps not.

~:OOC:~
This is the introduction to a series of mini events based around Stoltfar, these events will be Violent but will also fit into the usual Stoltfar region rules, this event is not public knowledge unless you find out about some of the above from a citizen of the town, it can be assumed the citizens all know of the odd goings on, I shall update this with dates and times of future events as they are due to happen

~:TAGS:~
godfather1 Samiwashere

Last edited:

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Just as I expected, the portal has unleashed the worst imaginable thing.

Singing snowmen.

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
of course it wasn't until after I fully committed that I realized Stol only has two trained fighters right now including Tryg

this gon be fun

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
of course it wasn't until after I fully committed that I realized Stol only has two trained fighters right now including Tryg

this gon be fun
One trained fighter, one absolutely insane person who has no control and will wrek everything