Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Somewhere They Can't Find Me [Sat. Oct. 7th]

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
I'd like to be explicit; previously, we had an 8 person party cap, but since there was so much interest I expanded the loot pool to support the people currently listed on OP. We have 10 people signed up for the event. If you are one of those people on the list, you are totally good to come!

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Event is in about 15 minutes. Here's some listening music for while we're at the event location: (link) Great stuff, very atmospheric.

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
Sorry I couldn't make it guys, I had some last minute stuff come up today and I haven't been home until about an hour ago, I hope it was fun!

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Thanks everyone for coming! I hope you all had a great time, was definitely a pleasure to host. More events to come in the future I hope, though not one as intricate as this for a while.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
As the adventurers land once more in Astrum Isle, laden down with gold, they are one man lighter. Artifacts, gold, jewels, and books are among the treasures brought back by the brave explorers. They tackled many puzzles and dangerous traps as they poked through a preserved and guarded piece of our world's past, peering into the lives of infamous pirates, the team of workers who acted as caretakers, and a mysterious Fuvur noble with a past connected to the Tideborne Family. The adventurers dodged arrows, disarmed traps, and managed to break into one of Altera's oldest vaults as they untangled the mysteries of Cutthroat Cove. Perhaps in coming years, the island will be home to new secrets, and new wealth.

The men that did come back, did so rich. They were all very pleased with the results of their labor, and went their separate ways without further thought. Only later would they realize that the source of their wealth would be one they could not return to. The group's guide, Korchek, neglected to ever share with them his map and so, the location of the ancient island was lost once more....

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
Only later would they realize that the source of their wealth would be one they could not return to. The group's guide, Korchek, neglected to ever share with them his map and so, the location of the ancient island was lost once more....
*Shakes fist* Always knew Korcheck was behind something.

Great job DM'ing and all Squid, I absolutely loved it.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
So uh

As you may already know, I couldn't continue through
Wifi died + irl decided to not let me have fun... so what's an IC recap/wtf do I do

EDIT: I wanted to add, I was SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS AND I'M SO DONE RN

Ozzy

Lord of Altera
Legend
ozzmaniac
ozzmaniac
Legend
I had unbelievable fun! (For the portion that my legs weren't broken) I look forward to anymore in the future as well!
Thank you Squid!
By the way, if you have anymore events planned, message me! :heart:

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
Forgive my sudden poof, unfortunately irl stole me away but over all the event was extremely fun, I look forward to more!

Thanks Squidziod :heart:

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
So uh

As you may already know, I couldn't continue through
Wifi died + irl decided to not let me have fun... so what's an IC recap/wtf do I do

EDIT: I wanted to add, I was SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS AND I'M SO DONE RN
Squidziod plz

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Ruu Electric above is a pretty good (albeit general) overview of what happened and the end results. Your characters would have come back with the other's to Astrum Isle and then headed off to wherever he was bound for next. They would have come away with about six or so gold bars and some other assorted jewelry or valuable. If you want, I can get you copies of the important/most interesting books that the others made copies of.

As for the actual events you missed, I forget specifically at what point ya'll departed since it was so dark and people got separated, so I'll just give a quick rundown. Hadies' character missed a jump and broke both legs, and Deathmoron's character caught an arrow in a nasty spot in the library and eventually died. The group hunted through a trap infested hall and found the final resting place of a pirate as well as five numbers they used to make a code that unlocked his chest in his personal home. Later they solved a very tricky riddle and gained access to the vault and narrowly avoided being sealed within forever. The remaining people split up the loot and then headed out, and that was it.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Ruu Electric above is a pretty good (albeit general) overview of what happened and the end results. Your characters would have come back with the other's to Astrum Isle and then headed off to wherever he was bound for next. They would have come away with about six or so gold bars and some other assorted jewelry or valuable. If you want, I can get you copies of the important/most interesting books that the others made copies of.

As for the actual events you missed, I forget specifically at what point ya'll departed since it was so dark and people got separated, so I'll just give a quick rundown. Hadies' character missed a jump and broke both legs, and Deathmoron's character caught an arrow in a nasty spot in the library and eventually died. The group hunted through a trap infested hall and found the final resting place of a pirate as well as five numbers they used to make a code that unlocked his chest in his personal home. Later they solved a very tricky riddle and gained access to the vault and narrowly avoided being sealed within forever. The remaining people split up the loot and then headed out, and that was it.
Man you're a real G. I'll probably start a PM with you for some specifics :)