Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

sonofbellatrix's Whitelist App [Declined - Jase]

Bjarni

Villager

{Introduction Section}

Minecraft Username: sonofbellatrix

Country & Timezone: U.S.

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Select

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Meta-gaming- using information not available in game to advance; in said game. Power-gaming- focusing heavily on ones personal goals in the game at the expense of the other characters.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: Yes

Tell us about yourself!: I've been playing role-play games one way or another, for as long as i can remember. So the idea of mixing that with minecraft is very exciting. I enjoy playing legos with brothers and table top games with my whole family. The aspect of living out the life of another person is what really draws me to games like dnd and role-play servers like this.

Referral: research

{Character Section}
Character Name: Bjarni Stephanson

Race: Human

Appearance: white hair, blue eyes, 6'4, 220 lbs (100 kg), Tan skin, misc: he has multiple scares across his body from his many battles, and one across his right eye

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words): Bjarni Stephanson was only 13 when his father took him on his first raid, first of many. Bjarni was son to one of the great warlords of old and he was expected to follow in his fathers footsteps. As a child he was trained well in the art of the sword and spear. His father brought in scholars from the deserts to teach him to read and write. Once he could ride he showed great skill on horse and with bow. His skills grew even to rival the great horse archers of the ancient world. As Bjarni grew so to did his lust for conquest and gold. He went on many raids with his father and brothers one day a great nomad warrior called Asmund the Fierce came to his homestead and ask for 10 men to journy with him. Bjarni hearing of the great exploits that Asmund had accomplished was first to raise his sword and join him. He sailed with Asmund for many years until one fateful winter Asmund attacked the lands of Duke Paul of Bellatrix. The Duke retaliated with great force, and though Asmunds men fought to the bitter end they were caught in with sea to there backs and a fjord at there heads. The battle went not 2 hours before only Asmund and his chief warriors were left. Bound and in defeat they were forced to kneel before the Duke. In shame they were sold in slavery and for 5 years Bjarni languished in the shackles of humility until his ship wrecked off the coast of some unknown land. Now a free man Bjarni sets off on a quest for higher knowledge. It has been about 7 years since Bjarni has started his quest and he come along way, now known as Bjarni the learner. In his journey he trained with swords men of great renowned and learned the wise words of the furthest hermits. Bjarni spared no expense to become well versed in all things and strove only to achieve contentedness of heart. At the end of his journey he seeks to find an honorable death, but first he must first finish his book. Which brings us to where we are today, Bjarni has grown tired of his nomadic life and seeks the refuge of a warm temple to live out his days in peace. weary and worn our hero has come across this land of wonder.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Hey Bjarni,

Looking good, however, please note that you should be starting off with only basic skill levels in fighting etc. You shouldn't be able to 'rival the great horse archers in the ancient world' in the backstory. Our server works on a stats system, so this wouldn't make sense if you were to create a fresh character with no XP. So please rework the test to show this, and if you do, I'd be happy to whitelist you :)

Also no XRAY on the server. (Missed that in my first review, thanks Juvix for catching that :) )

Last edited: