Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Sorrow Lands

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stevey

The Sorrowlands are up. You can access it through a portal. It's on the ship on the LEFT side of the docks. So when you are in the village in port silver, turn left!

Voxelport is not working atm, so I had to set up a temporary portal. It will hopefully be replaced later on.

The Sorrow Lands has no towny, but is subject to random regeneration and admin TNTs. It's not a place meant for permanent settlement.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
If i fnd anywhere that looks like perm settlemnt, ima get steel to break out the tnt

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Thes ideas may have already been put forward by someone or may have been considered but I feel there are a couple more ways in which the Sorrow Lands could become more 'sorrowful'

These are my ideas;

Instead of being a normal minecraft world it could be an escpeciall extreme world; Really dense forests or high mountains. A good example of this is this map;

http://www.mediafire.com/?2dvzu58521xfxc3

Another way in which to make the land more sorrowful is to have a large flat area of some material at the top of the map with holes (or maybe not) in it. This would make it so that only certain areas ever recieve light. and that the whole land is plunged into darkness.

With both of these im not sure if they fit the lore of the land or not as I couldnt find the actual lore anywhere.

VanGarrett

Lord of Altera
Hey, what about a mining camp with tents made out of wool? We had plans in Darkwood of having a mining camp with woollen tents which would be our base there to mine at. Nothing huge and really fancy but just tents next to a mineshaft really. It would be quite good roleplay to have fun mining expeditions

Status
Not open for further replies.