Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Sorrowlands

Status
Not open for further replies.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Sorrowtown.png
Well, this is the Sorrowlands.

Rules:
  • No using any bugs or glitches to steal or otherwise gain something that you couldn't gain legitimately.
  • If it's not claimed, don't complain if it gets griefed/stolen
  • No 1 block towers
  • No TNT or Lava - However, TNT and lava underground is perfectly fine.
  • No wrecking the terrain. Floating trees I don't care about, but don't shred the desert or I'll make sure there's a smaller one in the next map. (That's a better punishment than banning :D )
  • Death traps are allowed, but again: No TNT or lava on the surface.
How to get there?
Aerial Map:
PS map.png

After leaving the Stables (marked in blue) go to the DockMaster(Red of course) and select the 3rd option to go to the Sorrows Town.

[These screenshots are from Chico_Genre's guide, thank you very much for making them and your guide over >>here<<]
sorrows2.jpg
Speak to the Dockmaster in Port Silver.

sorrows3.jpg
You will appear in the Dockmasters office in the Sorrows town

sorrows4.jpg
Follow the signs instructions

sorrows6.jpg
Take the ship (Step onto it) and you will be transferred to the Sorrowlands
sorrows7.jpg

Want the Sorrows world map ?
Here it is ! http://maps.hollowworld.co.uk/

How can I avoid PVP?!
Well! There's a small protected radius around the ship, you can try to outsmart any pvpers around, or try getting a boat and fleeing like mad.

Don't forget that claimed chunks can't be PVP'd on, here's how you setup a claimed chunk:

MyChunk:
You can claim a chunk (16x16 blocks, from sky to bedrock). The total number of chunks you can claim depends on your rank, or permissions.

Place a sign and write [Claim]

You can then place the sign again and use

[Allow]
Playername

[Disallow]
Playername

[Unclaim]

[Owner]
To show the current owner and permissions set.

Flags for [Owner] [Allow] and [Disallow] are here: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/mychunk/pages/flags

Enjoy!

Last edited:
U

unnamed

HAHAHAHAHAHA! You can't... go back... to Southern.. Wilds and.. Eastern Frontier... anymore!!

Enjoy... the.. new ugly Sorrowland...

SobekRa

Lord of Altera
*closes the book* Of course. I think a payment of 10.000 radiants to the royal treasury would settle that matter.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
No shredding the desert? Nooo!

Now how am I going to build an enormous pyramid, possibly out of glass? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.