Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Southern Wilds Troubles.

Derk

Lord of Altera
Hello, I (Crazy_Rabbit) apologise for the destroyed land near the portal of the Southern Wilds. Never was it my intention to blatantly cause trouble in the Southern Wilds and I hope my ban will be removed and I will be sure to be more aware and head farther out.

As you may know Armored2DaCore and I went to the Southern lands and began collecting dirt for our mass project for our town. With there being no protection in the land I was digging in I thought wrong in thinking that the land would not be used for the final Southern Wilds. I kept my destruction of the land to a minimum by keeping on block above me and hollowing out the area between the one layer and the rocks. During my gathering I came across where Armored2DaCore was digging and saw he had removed all of the layers of dirt. As I walked around the barren land I fell into a deep 1x1 hole created by another player and that time is when the mods became alert of our mislead thoughts.