Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

PokéWatch Sparku - Pokemon Vietnamese Crystal Nuslocke

Intro:
( Credit to @Michcat for the awesome idea~ Basically this is just Pokemon crystal but with a very bad translation so hopefully you guys can join in on the laughs :D If you wish to be a Pokemon in the game put your name down, with a comment mind you... I'll probably use your name if you comment anyway hehehehe )

Version: Vietnamese Crystal

Trainer Info:

ID No: 41550
Name: Yzu
Current Money: $0
Pokedex:

Seen - 11
Caught - 4
Starting Date and Time: 6pm on the 5th of April, 2014

Badges:

Wing Badge: gained with Itzza ( @Itzzaboy )​

Team:

Name: Spark ( Me :D )
Species: Rided ( Cyndaquil )
Level: 12
Moveset:
- Prize
- S-Pin
- Renew
- Bind
Type: Rat
Illustrated Handbook Entry: "To afraid enemy by jet out flame on back"

Name: Itzza ( @Itzzaboy )
Species: Lap ( Pidgey )
Level: 12
Moveset:
- Prize

- Sand
- Wind
Type: Bir
Illustrated Handbook Entry: "To snatch worm by flap wings to raise sand"

Name: Claim ( @Exclaimer )
Species: Nilem ( Poliwag )
Level: 10
Moveset:
- G-Bird

- Spec
Type: Egg
Illustrated Handbook Entry: "After eating can see part of the organs clearly"

Name: Mokwa ( @Mokwar )
Species: Caml ( Rattata )
Level: 10
Moveset:
- Prize
- Tails

- Hypnosi
Type: Rat
Illustrated Handbook Entry: "Survival anywhere and quantities is increasing"

Graveyard:

Last edited:
The Story:

Day 1:

Beginning:
  • Told by a man to go the "Elf's World Welcome", possibly a welcoming ceremony for me.
  • He tells everyone to call him "Elf Monster".
  • Shows me monsters, they play friendly and help each other but nobody understands them.
  • He says some fancy riddle and tells me he investigates everyday, he must be a detective of the Elf Monsters
  • He asks my name, I tell him Yzu and tells me my story will start. He tells me I shall face many hardships, bitter and sweet to explore the dream, whatever than means.

Ry Town:
  • I explore my room and find I have a computer, radio, television and monster book collection. My computers menu options are difficult to understand.
  • My Mother, I assume, wants me to help a Dr. Wsj and hands me an "Elf Gear" which is "Omited Xiuci" and will not be an independ coach"
  • I think my Mother is nothing but a shell for some form of insane being as she is speaking gibberish, I think nothing of it and leave my house forever... I hope.
  • Outside a man tells me a Dr. has found a new monster and a lady tells me my mother bought my Elf Gear for me.
  • Inside the town lab a man tells me he is waiting for me and is making new research into elf.
  • He needs my help to write data for an academy and wants me to look after an Elf.
  • He wants me to visit his friend "Elf Grandfather" as he is too shy.
  • + Capture: Spark the Rided ( Cyndaquil ) from Ry Town +
  • He gives me his number and I set off to find Elf Grandfather.
R23:
  • Was attacked by Wild "Lap"s ( Pidgey ) and Spark is now level 7.
  • Was told by a fat guy to stop and write a report, for what I'm not sure of.
  • Attacked by a Wild "Oud" ( Sentret ) and had to use a potion on Spark.
Jiye City:
  • When I first arrived an old man showed me around, he pointed out the "Friend's Store" which sell "Hugeballs" ( Pokeball ).
  • He gave me a map card called the "Handy Card"
  • Went to the "Monster Center" and had to wait a long time for them to heal.
  • I was told by a boy with black and red hair the Elf Grandfather's house is far away.
R30:
  • A wild "Nuxi" ( Ladyba ) and "Pedal" ( Caterpie ) attacked me, Spark quicly vanquished them.
  • I find Elf Grandfathers house and he is waiting for me.
  • I was given a "Magical Egg".
  • Elf Grandfather tells me he is researching in this region, he also tells me to take care of my Elfs and gives me an "Illustrated Handbook" ( Pokedex ) which automatically records the Elf data.
  • He leaves for the radio tower to make radio programs.
  • I am called by Dr. Wsj and tells me something is wrong and die
  • Attacked by more Pedals and Laps before getting back to Jiye City

Jiye City:
  • As I was trying to go back to the lab I am stopped by a red haired boy who calls me weak, I take this as an insult and must defeat him.
  • He sends out a "Croc" ( Totodile ) but he is easily defeated by Spark who is now level 8.
  • After the battle he tells me that he is a "Monster Coach" ( Pokemon Trainer )
( Nothing happens on R23 )

Ry Town:
  • Back in the lab I am told that an Elf has been stolen by the youth with long and red hair.
  • I was asked his name but have no idea what it is so I said his name was "Coach"
  • The officer thanked me and left.
  • I gave the Magical Egg to Dr. Wsj and he is shocked when I tell him Dr. Oujido gave me the Illustrated Handbook
  • He rambles about Coach and Champions and I leave when he finishes but before I get out the door the other guy gives me 5 Hugeballs.
  • My mother asks I she can save my money but I'm not giving anything to the insane so I quickly leave my house forever.

R23:
  • Somebody asks me if I know how to "Grasp" ( Catch ) Elf Monsters and tells me "feeling making it weak it's easy to catch" ..... I still have no idea how to catch an Elf Monster.
  • I decide to test my Grasp powers on a nearby Lap who attacked me, I get Spark to Prize it and then I throw a Hugeball.
  • + Capture: Itzza the Lap ( Pidgey ) from R23 +

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Day 2:

R23:
  • Attacked by a purple rat called Caml ( Ratatta ) but Spark decimated it.
  • Get out of that place so I can heal Itzza
( I heal Itzza at Jiye Town and go to 230 )

R30:

• A wild Nilem ( Poliwag ) tries to murder Itzza but Itzza "Hit to key" ( Critical hit ) and the died.
  • A Hehe ( Hoot Hoot ) attacked us but again, Itzza took him down and is now level 5 gaining the move "Sand"
( I forgot to save what I wrote but I battle trainers and leveled up )

R31:

• Again wishing to try out my Grasp technique I try to catch a Wild Nilem.
  • + Capture: Claim the Nilem ( Poliwag ) from R31 +
  • A man tells me it's good for Elfs to illuminate. Another tells me he overreaches when trying to Grasp Elfs.
  • A young boy called -%"4 with four Elfs tried to attack me but he failed.
  • We won and gained a few levels.

Cave1:
  • Walked around in the dark before being attacked by a wild Sicid ( Geodude ).
  • Claim really wanted to show her prowess and killed it in one hit.
  • I leave the cave in shame.

Guixiang City:
  • This town lets us ponder over the past, not a good thing to do I'd say.
  • A crazed tried to tell me a WW1 but probably wasn't there.
  • I also met a troll and a boy who doesn't want to obey me
  • I hear of a Gynmasium that lets monster battle, I shall take part in them.

Baiming Tower:
  • After talking to people at the base of the tower I walk up the stairs and am promptly attacked by a Caml.
  • + Capture: Mokwa the Caml ( Rattata ) from Baiming Tower +
  • Trained in the tower and got the low levels higher.
  • Challenged by an old man in the tower called 4Q;Q and had Mokwa prise them to death gaining a level in the process.
  • Climbed the stairs higher into the tower and gained relief.
  • An old man yells something about thanks giving, then proceeds to battle me.
  • Mokwa and Spark took down his Madaq ( Bellsprout ) and I climb further into the tower.
  • I defeated another old man and he yells weak as he loses, probably referring to his Elf Monsters.
  • At the top of the tower I was sent against three old men who died easily and found out that my rival Coach was fighting the leader of the old men crew.
  • The leader says that my rival doesn't treat his Elf Monsters well and says his method is severe to fright and Elf Monsters shouldn't fright.
  • My Rival rambles that he has a rope to use or something and I talk to the leader who challenges me to an Elf battle.
  • I defeat the old man with no problems and he gives me a secret stunt of flashing.
  • I leave the tower for good.

Guixiang City Gymnasium:
  • I defeat the baby Monster Coaches and challenge Man to a battle
  • He sends out a Lap which Itzza takes care of.
  • + Badge Get: Wing Badge with Itzza +
  • He gives me stuff and I get out of that place.
  • When I leave Dr. Wsj gives me a call and tells me to find his assistant
  • His assistant gives me the Magical Egg.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Day 3:

R36:
  • I was told from a girl about a strange tree. Also a random boy said he Thursday and gave me power and told me to give it to a rock monster.
  • A fat bloke tried to talk to me about destruction...
  • + Capture: Matyo the Rouy ( Spinarak ) from R36+
  • Stuff

Last edited: